random quotes and thoughts

Quotes at it's best.

" Me I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly! It's the honest ones you have to watch out for because you can never predict when they're going to do something.... incredibly.... stupid." J. Sparrow

" Its not the guildmaster that makes his guild great, but the pirates who are in it." B. Darkratte

" Tomorrow never comes, because when you're there, theres another one waiting for you..." E.BlueSkull

" No matter how much you try, you'll never reach the Horizon." Alexander Hayes

Few quotes I picked up-
"Everything happens for a reason"
"Sometimes, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale."
"You don't know what you have until it's gone."

Quotes at it's best.

" Me I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly! It's the honest ones you have to watch out for because you can never predict when they're going to do something.... incredibly.... stupid." J. Sparrow

:excited: That one is EPIC! Not that the others were not excellent either!

i hate it when people pretend to stretch but are actually smelling there pits. like eww take a shower jade

if we are only good for the fear of conciquences of being bad then we are a sorry lot indeed- albert einstein

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIKE A UNDERSIZED DWARF COW ON THE GRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back