Ravens Cove only available after Black Pearl Quest

I been trying to the black pearl quest but I don't see the option to click on it...I was wondering can you do the black pearl quest or not ...there is no more quest for me to do .not a lot people playing in the past week or ten days the reservation is not full like they use to be so pirates are every were but when I log I don't see any one to talk too even abassa is empty.
You can only get to 99% currently and the final boss has not been added yet.

I've never heard that you would need to finish the BP Quest in order to get the Raven Cove nor was it ever in POTCO and as far as I am concern, I am pretty sure TLOPO won't change how it was in POTCO.
You don't need to complete the quests to get the Raven's Cove, you need to complete them to get into certain areas of it without exploiting though.

I been trying to the black pearl quest but I don't see the option to click on it...I was wondering can you do the black pearl quest or not ...there is no more quest for me to do .not a lot people playing in the past week or ten days the reservation is not full like they use to be so pirates are every were but when I log I don't see any one to talk too even abassa is empty.

Abassa should not be empty... there's over 100 people on it at all times. Are you experiencing a bug? If so, please report it.

As for the quest, it stops at 99% at the moment due to the boss battle not being implemented.

thank you for replying about the quest...as for abassa I don't know if its a bug or not but I have not been able to see more than one person passing by....and no puplic ship either on abassa ...

thank you for replying about the quest...as for abassa I don't know if its a bug or not but I have not been able to see more than one person passing by....and no puplic ship either on abassa ...
The game isn't necessarily going to be active, as there is still a limited number of playslots and only so many people with beta keys. So, even if there are 100+ people in a server, there's no guarantee you're going to see very many of them in one place. What you're experiencing is normal, although I can say that once more beta keys are given out, more playslots are added, and the transition to open beta is made, there will start to be a significantly higher amount of pirates around the Caribbean. As for now, the best way to find a group of people is joining an active guild, going to Darkhart on Abassa, or finding a populated public ship (sometimes there aren't many/any, as few people generally make their ships open to public).

Back