Ravens Cove

I wish I took the spinecrest sword :( biggest bummer I took bitter end..
Morgan Can't you go back in that shed and play it again? It worked for me... I teleported to someone who was there..

Aye, that would be great, but I think it would be quite complicated for them but I'm sure they will make more quests with this interaction thing

Lol I got both cause I have two pirate if you want to get spinecrest you should make another pirate.

I loved Skeleton Poker,in fact i made it on their Leaderboard! lol My favorite pastime in game is playing Blackjack at Padres when i'm not questing or fighting. Very lucrative for me. It got me 3 war frigates! Never played blackjack before joining pirates.:)

I loved Skeleton Poker,in fact i made it on their Leaderboard! lol My favorite pastime in game is playing Blackjack at Padres when i'm not questing or fighting. Very lucrative for me. It got me 3 war frigates! Never played blackjack before joining pirates.:)

Congrats Molly for making it on the leaderboards! That's great! I like playing blackjack also but I'm not that good. lol:p

Can you get back into it or do you just have the one shot?

Gah D: i feel bad for posting so many things... but i have a question =/

ive tried and tried to defeat the the southern grave ghosts to recover an idol... how!? its not working..

That task is kind of odd. Try using a broadsword against them all to hit them at the same time. After a few rounds, just try to press shift and take the idol, I found I could even though I was wasting my time killing them over and over.

People are having a hard time with the mine part of the quest so here is a map of the locations to make your lives a little easier.
316px-Screenshot_2010-10-17_09-38-23.jpg

I enjoyed the new quest. But it is inexplicably short. It was touted as being a second story quest - the first story quest takes 1 to 3 weeks (many hours per day) for a level 50 that has done it before. Raven's quest takes 2 to 4 hours. The quest speed chat things don't work for any of the Raven's Island quest.
  • Spinecrest blade.
About the skeleton poker: to my eye, it is exactly the same as poker elsewhere. The differences are with you the player - you can't have someone else at the table with you to bluff out the NPCs. And you can't leave the table without restarting your quest. So the game's AI learns, from your previous hands. (Try the same setup in Ratskellar some time...don't stand up until you are 5k gold ahead from where you started...they get mean pretty quickly!)

Finding the costume was unique and fun. Nobody spoiled the surprise for me, so I ended up laughing long and hard about the chicken.

For the "defeat 4 ghosts at the same time" quest, I read the journal and followed the summoning instructions there - letting the ghosts just fight each other (on my behalf) was unbelievably cool.

I was very disappointed with El Patron himself. I was expecting a 20 minute boss battle, not a 20 second dark heart. I did enjoy the animation at the end, when you pick up your new sword for the first time.

as i'm sure many of you are also i have been around since pretty much month 1 (about the time they cut out being a founder *looks sad*) and i think we really need to push these people lol. Is it just me or does anyone feel that as other games such as WoW grow every 6 months to a new expansion we sit here and get the same quests over and over i mean i'd really love for them to make ALL dialogue actual speaking parts with the characters which i originally thought it would be back then. So many people play this game they should have made well over enough money to stop making us the fools for hanging around waiting for something to happen...and how about them boards :rumgone: the ravens cove quest can be summed up in one shot... a dude got turned into a chicken... nuff said lol and as Edward pointed out... I've gotten better fights out of Timothy than El Patron gave me

as i'm sure many of you are also i have been around since pretty much month 1 (about the time they cut out being a founder *looks sad*) and i think we really need to push these people lol. Is it just me or does anyone feel that as other games such as WoW grow every 6 months to a new expansion we sit here and get the same quests over and over i mean i'd really love for them to make ALL dialogue actual speaking parts with the characters which i originally thought it would be back then. So many people play this game they should have made well over enough money to stop making us the fools for hanging around waiting for something to happen...and how about them boards :rumgone: the ravens cove quest can be summed up in one shot... a dude got turned into a chicken... nuff said lol and as Edward pointed out... I've gotten better fights out of Timothy than El Patron gave me

I am kind of hoping that they step it up now that they have new leadership. They have another game out there that is directly competing with pirates... unfortunately I cant get it to run on anything...lol. Hopefully they will step up to the plate more in the future and I do have a gut feeling because of all the talk that has gone on in the last year that it will happen especially with a new movie on the horizon that will give them another go at collecting more players.

Back