Quests Raven's Cove's Quest Not Working

Morgrim

Buccaneer
With the new raven's cove quests coming out iw as as happy as could be. I got on and started up my game. I was level 29 and grinded up to level 30 and waited 2 hours for the actual quest to start the storyline. It has yet to come up and I need help.

Raven's quest worked perfectly for me up to a point. Got the five ghosts' quests done, got up to the "kill 10 ghosts near a watery grave" part, and I can't get credit for the kills. Have tried luring the four closest to it, in pairs and alone, and nothing seems to be working. If anybody has advice, I'd appreciate it.

Hi Morgrim, when you logged out and restarted...I'm assuming you did....did you close out launcher also and restart fresh? Also, clear your cache since you leveled. Mebbe reboot computer? If you tried it all and even went to Sparrow in the Faithful Bride and he didn't have it...use the feedback button in your options in game to report it, also to support.tlopo.com ... Good Luck!

Raven's quest worked perfectly for me up to a point. Got the five ghosts' quests done, got up to the "kill 10 ghosts near a watery grave" part, and I can't get credit for the kills. Have tried luring the four closest to it, in pairs and alone, and nothing seems to be working. If anybody has advice, I'd appreciate it.
Make sure when you lure them over, you stand right next to the marker for the idol. You have to be pretty much right on top of that, otherwise as you said you get no cred for the kills. Also, the enemy has to be up on the stone by the idol when you kill it. (Should work good once you find the right spot, did it myself a couple of times last night!)

I had a different bug associated with the end of the quest. I picked up the weapon, no cutscene, I fast traveled to Padres and talked with an npc to progress a different quest, and the cutscene happened:
0xNfEfssSxaWF0vPNFxQ2Q.png

With the new raven's cove quests coming out iw as as happy as could be. I got on and started up my game. I was level 29 and grinded up to level 30 and waited 2 hours for the actual quest to start the storyline. It has yet to come up and I need help.
Go to Totuga and ya get the quest from Jack Sparrow ( Same place )

I had a different bug associated with the end of the quest. I picked up the weapon, no cutscene, I fast traveled to Padres and talked with an npc to progress a different quest, and the cutscene happened:
0xNfEfssSxaWF0vPNFxQ2Q.png

Same thing happened to my brother.

I on the other hand, had the cutscene occur , but as it happened I got a district reset and had to relog.

I can be a dense pirate some times, but the quest part about disguise to play poker I can't figure out.
All I'd like to know is am I supposed to get clothes from drops of enemies? The quests have become jumbled up now and I'm lost.
I was running around raven bugging the crazy guy and didn't even look in my journal. I didn't realize the sparrow quest was put in there automatically. So I blew an hour running around. The official blog just said to go talk to him in his crate? So I just went there first instead.

I know, stupid pirate. I do have all five ghosts listed, but the disguise has me stumped. And I know some people think potions can be level 5, they are wrong. The very first thing from dalma is level 8 potion making. And that was stated on the blog.

Help!

I can be a dense pirate some times, but the quest part about disguise to play poker I can't figure out.
All I'd like to know is am I supposed to get clothes from drops of enemies? The quests have become jumbled up now and I'm lost.
I was running around raven bugging the crazy guy and didn't even look in my journal. I didn't realize the sparrow quest was put in there automatically. So I blew an hour running around. The official blog just said to go talk to him in his crate? So I just went there first instead.

I know, stupid pirate. I do have all five ghosts listed, but the disguise has me stumped. And I know some people think potions can be level 5, they are wrong. The very first thing from dalma is level 8 potion making. And that was stated on the blog.

Help!
Here, a link to page that tells you which clothes you need and where to get them :) http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Ben_Clubheart

Here, a link to page that tells you which clothes you need and where to get them :) http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Ben_Clubheart
Thank you so much. I didn't know they were using an old raven quest line like that, I thought this stuff was brand new. How were people to know if they didn't know about that?
I actually thought about a seamstress and visited one but but I didn't even know what to look for. I may never have figured it out. lol.
Thanks again.

I already made a thread explaining it, but me and three other pirates in my guild have come across a bug when exploring El Patron's ship. We go up to the loot skull chest and spawn him, but instead of getting the "Defeat El Patron" quest, we get "Return to Dr. Bellrog" but we can't talk to him. When we relog, we get the same issue. I have even tried restarting my computer, but that doesn't work. Has anyone else gotten this issue, or know how to fix it? Thanks!

EDIT: I think I found a fix by deleting my current launcher and installing a new one. So far, it has worked for me and 2 out of the 3 other pirates.

Last edited:
I didn't get the quest and I'm lvl 50 and even did some quests in order to clear my journal for raven's cove one. I emailed support and even talked to staff but nothing happened. Also, I did the black pearl quest and after I finished the final battle, I didn't get the leadership. What can I do?

Back