Quests Raven's Cove's Quest Not Working

No i finished the quest but that is still there

did you turn all the other ghosts in already? What part of fanifico are you on, just getting the potion, or did you already turn him into a whatever he turns into?

Edit: Oops! Sorry for the spoiler, didnt realize that people didnt know how things turn out for Fantifico. (Even though its all been on the wiki for several years ;)

Last edited:
did you turn all the other ghosts in already? What part of fanifico are you on, just getting the potion, or did you already turn him into a whatever he turns into?

Edit: Oops! Sorry for the spoiler, didnt realize that people didnt know how things turn out for Fantifico. (Even though its all been on the wiki for several years ;)
I already finished the whole quest its just bugged I'm guessing

I already finished the whole quest its just bugged I'm guessing

I have the same thing in my journal. (yes, its still there triggering me ) I was still able to get the key and go to the mines. I finished the battle with El Patron with no trouble. You should be able to do the same. Good luck and let us know!

lol. Just like the clothes for poker, I didn't realize that tlopo was using the original quest, for some silly reason I thought it was new. So I didn't think of consulting the wiki.

I had a different bug associated with the end of the quest. I picked up the weapon, no cutscene, I fast traveled to Padres and talked with an npc to progress a different quest, and the cutscene happened:
0xNfEfssSxaWF0vPNFxQ2Q.png
Same thing happened to me.

Raven's quest worked perfectly for me up to a point. Got the five ghosts' quests done, got up to the "kill 10 ghosts near a watery grave" part, and I can't get credit for the kills. Have tried luring the four closest to it, in pairs and alone, and nothing seems to be working. If anybody has advice, I'd appreciate it.
I had a ton of trouble with this part, turns out you have to stand on the boulder with the ghost at least on the rock platform.

Can't even pick up quest not showing at all to go to Jack Sparrow. I thought bc I had to many active quest at one time, but my sis has a 46 pirate all skills mastered with many quest active. She has her Ravens quest. Any suggestions? appreciate any feedback.

Can't even pick up quest not showing at all to go to Jack Sparrow. I thought bc I had to many active quest at one time, but my sis has a 46 pirate all skills mastered with many quest active. She has her Ravens quest. Any suggestions? appreciate any feedback.
Don't think it shows up UNTIL you are level 30.

We are level 30 (at least i think he is) and thats the problem
Well, that's one for sure reason the raven quest won't show up. Anything else, I don't know.
Jump around to some low populated servers. Tele to cuba and back. Log out and clear cache's.
Just don't go messing with any of your personal computer settings, it's almost never that.

Back