Quests Raven's Cove's Quest Not Working

also, my sis just told me here other pirate that is mastered isn't showing quest at all.
Okay, you can try this if you like. First, clear tlopo cache's, turn off computer completely, kill some time and go outside and shovel snow, if no snow, go stare at leaf structures. Come back in after a while. Turn on computer, start game and see what results. If that fails, then some advice that has been working for many people is below. Don't even worry about saved screenshots as the knowledgeable people corrected me on that issue. Part of my believe as to why a re-install works is because it wipes all temp and log and cache files in the process. I have cleared up issues with games including tlopo by just deleting cache and log files and not complete installs. But it just depends on the situation. The guide below almost always works.
GL

https://piratesforums.co/threads/how-to-uninstall-and-reinstall-tlopo.23702/

Last edited:
Ok on a different note... I have finished the ravens quest and there are at least two people in my guild who now have the ravens totem for TP. They said Ned gave it to them when turning in one of the quests. I never got it and now.. going back to Ned.. he has nothing to say. Has this not been fully implemented and its possibly a bug with those that do have it or what? What am I missing?

Ok on a different note... I have finished the ravens quest and there are at least two people in my guild who now have the ravens totem for TP. They said Ned gave it to them when turning in one of the quests. I never got it and now.. going back to Ned.. he has nothing to say. Has this not been fully implemented and its possibly a bug with those that do have it or what? What am I missing?
Wish I could help, but I was so lost yesterday I didn't even know the sparrow quest was automatically in my journal. I got the tele after talking to jack and sometime after talking to Ned the loon. It just popped up in there somewhere. I'm sure it was after getting to raven and ned. Could have popped up between ghost meetings as well. Sorry
Also, I'm thinking the tele quest wasn't actually part of the raven quest itself, but maybe has been around for a while and is popping up for some random reason.

Last edited:
Okay, you can try this if you like. First, clear tlopo cache's, turn off computer completely, kill some time and go outside and shovel snow, if no snow, go stare at leaf structures. Come back in after a while. Turn on computer, start game and see what results. If that fails, then some advice that has been working for many people is below. Don't even worry about saved screenshots as the knowledgeable people corrected me on that issue. Part of my believe as to why a re-install works is because it wipes all temp and log and cache files in the process. I have cleared up issues with games including tlopo by just deleting cache and log files and not complete installs. But it just depends on the situation. The guide below almost always works.
GL

https://piratesforums.co/threads/how-to-uninstall-and-reinstall-tlopo.23702/
nope still doesn't work but thanks for the suggestion. Also I found a leaf that looks more round then pointed which is quite rare where I live

I had the same thing happen. Quest is finished, even have the sword. But no teleport totem to be able to teleport to the island. I have emailed a report to the support team and so far they have asked for pictures of my journal which I sent. Waiting for further help. I would suggest you email support also.

I find it odd that there isnt even a mention of the totem in this whole quest. Never once did anything pertaining to it appear in my journal. This has happened to many people I have come across. Was it supposed to be implemented along with the Ravens quest or is it a glitch and some folks are winning the lottery with it? lol. Could a dev please shed some light on this subject and set us straight?

Had my black pearl vanish tonight along with my Raven's Cove. I deleted game and reinstalled and it did nothing to help. This is really a serious problem to have quests delete on their own. I was more than half way through the black pearl and just went to Jack and accepted from him to go to Raven's Cove when it suddenly disappeared. I am afraid to open my other two characters now for fear something will disappear. At this point in time I will be willing to take a 24 hour rollback to get them back. It would be frustrating cause I had finished several other quests for sword, doll, daggers and guns. But I really want my quests back.

Last edited:
Back