Regarding Hacking

Ahoy all,

Effective immediately: while we refuse to censor recent discussions about hackings that have occurred in the game, we will remove any post which mentions names of 3rd party software that modifies the game, or offers any form of instruction on how to modify the game.

Discussions which directly or indirectly enable others to cause problems on the game are not welcome here.

Thanks for understanding.

You rock Davy!
homer.jpg

Thankyou very much for making this part of the policy. I was just recently hacked so I lost everything I've worked for. I have no clue who is responsible but I hope this will make it harder for others to get hacked as well.

thank you Davy for a good rule!!! although i don't write much anymore, i still come here and enjoy the company of friends old and new here. This is a very tricky subject, and i agree with the rule. It takes the bad element of what is a really fun game. ty again Davy!!! :D

Yes, on one of the threads, someone (don't remember who) posted how to hack the color of the letters on the chat; so I think it is a good idea to restrict people from making threads involving/relating to hacking. :)

Yes some one did do something about hacking the color of the letters on the games chat logs on this forum and i saw them do it. And i reported it as well. Ok davy.

Guys is it possible to someone hack account if he dont know anything about it (ID,password) by hanging with u be your friend etc?

Back