Remove Reviving

Remove Reviving (& Implement The Rest of the Suggestion)

• Yes

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 33 73.3%

• Total voters

theWizter

Honorable Pirate
I think pirates should lose all their inventory (weapons and clothes) when they die and we should take away the revive option. If a pirate is defeated, they should lose everything and go directly to jail. They also should serve a realistic sentence and not be able to instantly kick their way out of jail. I think you should be stuck in jail for at least a week of playing time before you are released. If you go to jail 3 times, you are hung by a noose in the courtyard and your pirate is permanently deleted.

If the pirate has leviathan in their inventory they should get IP banned. This is to keep it realistic that the more powerful the pirate, the more harsh the sentence.

On the same note, any pirate with Tree Branch is excused from any jail time due to being a environmentalist.

The question and why I bring this up is... what if a pirate has BOTH Tree Branch & Leviathan?

Is this thread open to non members? If so, I say you have to answer a trivia question with jack in jail and if wrong, you can't even start the game and your ip is banned.

Back