Rename glitch: delete or implement?

Do you think a rename feature should be put into TLOPO?

• Total voters
Account friends were able to see your D Name, but Player Friends weren't.
What I meant was "do you need your D-Name to have Player Friends, or is it just based on in-game accounts?", but I think you pretty much answered that anyway haha.

And I think in this context, player friends and account friends mean the same thing? (I refer to them as "friends", and "player friends" not "account friends").

I just confused everyone including me, but my question's answered so it's all good :p

What I meant was "do you need your D-Name to have Player Friends, or is it just based on in-game accounts?", but I think you pretty much answered that anyway haha.

And I think in this context, player friends and account friends mean the same thing? (I refer to them as "friends", and "player friends" not "account friends").

I just confused everyone including me, but my question's answered so it's all good :p
Well everyone had a default D Name anyways. It was always Guest3243957934 or whatever random numbers your account was assigned. You were able to customize it one time though.

Fair enough. Right now, I guess TLOPO is busy enough remaking the game instead of adding to it. Just keep in mind that some glitches actually enhanced the game experience.
changing your name would make it so you dont know who is who, this ruins the game not enhances it
also why would you need to rename your char? just make a new one, or why would you want to rename it if you got to choose the name at the beginning

changing your name would make it so you dont know who is who, this ruins the game not enhances it
also why would you need to rename your char? just make a new one, or why would you want to rename it if you got to choose the name at the beginning
I did bring up that problem multiple times. I really didn't think "why" through, though. Could be a typo problem. (Even though I can guarantee that "Bort Greasegorb" was not a typo on my behalf.)
At one point, I had two major guilds who booted a pirate of mine and considered renaming him to avoid the criticism, but that's just silly talk.

Back