Replacing Banned Words & Numbers In Potco Messaging

Angel Firefury

Site Founder
I was chatting in potco the other day when i got asked a question and had trouble responding to it.
I couldnt find a way to type me answer without it coming up as ''arrr''.:confused:
It became so frustrating .
I would love to get feedback on what everyone types to replace those banned words and numbers???

I did see when it first came out that people were saying stuff by using caps for the letter they wanted you to read and placing lower case trash in between .... I dont know if that still works though.

You know what ,i gave up on trying to say the right word because they would come up in red anyway. so i say the heck with it and send it anyway. lol
:)

Several guilds have pages on sites like Facebook and MySpace and their are codewords for those sites in order to get past the chat filters. Quite a few players use outside chats such as Yahoo, Skype, Ventrillo and others and there are code words for those as well. I won't publish those codewords here or on any public forum. Discussing the topic on POTCO or exchanging contact info is a bannable offence.

Several guilds have pages on sites like Facebook and MySpace and their are codewords for those sites in order to get past the chat filters. Quite a few players use outside chats such as Yahoo, Skype, Ventrillo and others and there are code words for those as well. I won't publish those codewords here or on any public forum. Discussing the topic on POTCO or exchanging contact info is a bannable offence.

The chat filter is updated periodically, within a few hours each time, new ways of saying the same thing, gets around.

I agree it is a dangerous thing to talk about. Disney does periodic keyword searches on all chat, as well as reviewing chat logs for specific people reported.

Even mentioning "pirates forums dot calm" to someone in-game is risky. The times I have said that in-game, (or similarly mentioned reign.wetpaint) I have been careful to immediately describe each of these sites as a "no personal-info" place that abides by Disney's terms and conditions. (I know reign is, I know pirates forums is.)

I was chatting in potco the other day when i got asked a question and had trouble responding to it.
I couldnt find a way to type me answer without it coming up as ''arrr''.:confused:
It became so frustrating .
I would love to get feedback on what everyone types to replace those banned words and numbers???

'

its because your speed chat plus open chat people dont have these problems just change to open chat in acct management ( u can only do this if ur 13 or older )
EDIT (Nov 7, 2010 1:00 AM):
if your open chat you can mis spell write numbers phrases and everthing speed chat ppl cant say we were or 12345678890 but open chat people can

Back