Request: Quotes for Remembrance Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Then what shall we die for? You will listen to me. Listen! The Brethren will still be looking here to us, to the Black Pearl, to lead. And what will they see? Frightened bilge rats aboard a derelict ship? No. No, they will see free men, and freedom! And what the enemy will see is the flash of our cannons. They will hear the ring of our swords, and they will know what we can do. By the sweat of our brows, and the strength of our backs...and the courage of our hearts. Gentlemen...Hoist the colors.":flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:
―Elizabeth Swann:flag::flag::flag:
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag: :flag::flag:

(QUOTE) There will be no death for POTCO as long as we all remember the friends we made, and the experiences we shared with those friends throughout the time we played.

(QUOTE) Don't cry over the friends you lost, rather rejoice over the friends you made, for those will be your friends for life.

Quote: Hear that? That's the sound of Cannons. We are just as loud, but our hearts are even louder!. Raise your mugs! Our voices and hearts will be loud and true from the beginning, to ending!

(QUOTE) It has been an honor getting to know all of you. Truly. We fought till the bitter end. And that's really all you can ask of a person. Our efforts did not achieve our goal. But what's important is that we fought for what we love, and I hope you all will continue to fight for what you love in the future no matter the odds.

Quote: Moving on is a easy thing, but what we leave behind makes it hard. Best not to dwell on the past, remember it fondly and focus on what come next.

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make that dream a reality."
- Walt Disney
(kinda ironic that this wise man's philosophy is ignored by Disney when his name is the company. I don't think Walt would be proud of Disney present day.)almost forgot (QUOTE)

Last edited by a moderator:
Captain Marc Cannonshot quote: "I tip me tricorn to ye mates and I hope to see you again on the seven seas." :pirate ship:I hope I am not too late to submit my quote :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back