Revive Pirates of the Caribbean Online

I tried signing it but said that I have already signed the petition in my household too many times even though
I have yet to sign it and also it could not locate under what character I signed
I have not signed it :c

I tried signing it but said that I have already signed the petition in my household too many times even though
I have yet to sign it and also it could not locate under what character I signed
I have not signed it :c
Are there other individuals within your household that have perhaps "signed" the petition already? If so, then perhaps you need to just email an administrator on the Revive POTCO website (as step #13 describes posted on the FAQ page of the website). :)

And I quote:
13. Why am I limited to 2 signatures? There is a limit of two signatures per household to avoid abusing the signing process and protect it from spammers as well as fake signatures. A 2 signature limit seemed to be a practical number of unlimited accounts per household. However, if you have multiple unlimited accounts or multiple players per household, and therefore more than 2 pirates to sign up, (in correlation with the guidelines above of course), than please email us with the signature information at admin[at]revivepotco[dot]org or leave a comment in one of the updates. Such comments will not be published to the public, so there should not be any privacy concerns.
Thanks to everyone for keeping the "hope" alive...:flag1:

:parrot:
:2 cents:

Last edited by a moderator:
How to sign? I went to the website but where is the sign button..... :confused:How to sign? I went to the website but where is the sign button..... :confused:

The petition is now closed. Since the game is no longer in operation, we have stopped our efforts. One of the petition members is crafting a thread on here with tons of information about who we contacted, as well as other information. Stay tuned for that.

AAAAAAARGH! I saw this and roared in rage hotter than the Kraken's corpse on a sun-scorched beach. I hate to see such a valiant game be destroyed. You at Disney dare to succumb to Jolly Roger? How dare they end this perfect crusade. Now Jolly will take over the Caribbean and we pirates will be doomed to serve in his undead forces. And I had such a well-developed pirate too, with rare swords and gear and SHIPS. All that freedom lost forever. R.I.P. Jack Sparrow, and R.I.P. the free ocean waters of the Caribbean. I shed a salty tear this day.... *smashes all my bottles of rum and snaps my prized sword in two* The rum shall never return... No more freedom for this pirate. I shall silently curse Disney til the end of time itself.

Yours truly,
Edward Shipwrecker

P.S. They should have made the code and servers open-source, to allow someone else with the money and manpower to keep this legacy alive.

Are there other individuals within your household that have perhaps "signed" the petition already? If so, then perhaps you need to just email an administrator on the Revive POTCO website (as step #13 describes posted on the FAQ page of the website). :)

And I quote:
Thanks to everyone for keeping the "hope" alive...:flag1:

:parrot:

:2 cents:

I love Coldplay!!! they are a great band.

The babe "crying" within the beginning of this remix reminds me of myself sometimes as I catch myself crying (still) over spilled_milk...

As I sit here listening to the ridiculous noises presented within the above video (hey; was that a 'noise maker'), I do wonder sometimes though if the same amount of "excitement" and dedication presented towards these POTCO new game/emulators would have made a difference for the reviving of POTCO?
*No matter...it's heart-warming to know that many a pirate did sign their name in fact to an effort of long ago which had only POTCO in mind.
:thanks:

Wait! They are making a new pirates that is just like our old one! They call it: Pirates Online: REWRITTEN!!!!
Today is November 5, 2014; I would like to clarify the "they" you had posted within the above statement (in case someone whom is representing Disney would perhaps 'stumble' upon this post which is attached to this particular thread).

*As much as I am aware, nobody affiliated with or whom had helped assist with the "Revive POTCO" (RP) petition is helping to assist as well with the remake and emulator development of POTCO game-play (via 'player-initiated' projects).

The activity of those efforts are made strictly by members of the ex-POTCO community whom did not have RP-organizer responsibilities.

Thank you. :piratemickey:

Back