rights for roleplaers

Jameson Deen

Pirate Apprentice
yes as a devoted roleplayer i often find myself at the end the barrel of toxic player and their bigotness.
at behalf of my crew and guild I am saying to the staff and people who play the game to institure a save heaven for roleplayers and the alike.

my suggested: add a server where only roleplayerrs may play.
in order to do this which i am suggested: be apart of an key roleplaying guild or must confirm that u are a roleplayer throguh initiation. the moderators must determine how this will be done as they are the credible professionals

thank u for listening to my sugestion and i hope to see all of u soon on the roleplayer server

I couldn't agree more, this feature would be excellent for the rpg scene and would eliminate most of the people who aim to destroy the role playing community

Either way you can add a server for just role playing but you are still going to have people that are going to join the server that aren't roleplayers. Then guess what you are back to square one, I thought that was the point of roleplaying guilds. I thought that would be your safe haven and your chance to be around fellow roleplayers.

Either way you can add a server for just role playing but you are still going to have people that are going to join the server that aren't roleplayers. Then guess what you are back to square one, I thought that was the point of roleplaying guilds. I thought that would be your safe haven and your chance to be around fellow roleplayers.
Any servers game I think , Want ...... want .... want ..... lol

Any servers game I think , Want ...... want .... want ..... lol
u good ?

ya but did u read the thread clearly not u must confirm that u are a roleplayer thru an long process which only a dedicated roleplayer could possibly pass a norman non roleplayerr cannot pass so only a roleplayer can pass

Last edited by a moderator:
yes as a devoted roleplayer i often find myself at the end the barrel of toxic player and their bigotness.
at behalf of my crew and guild I am saying to the staff and people who play the game to institure a save heaven for roleplayers and the alike.

my suggested: add a server where only roleplayerrs may play.
in order to do this which i am suggested: be apart of an key roleplaying guild or must confirm that u are a roleplayer throguh initiation. the moderators must determine how this will be done as they are the credible professionals

thank u for listening to my sugestion and i hope to see all of u soon on the roleplayer server
im a roleplayer and I've been feeling really oppressed lately

Sounds difficult to implement. I hope the developers will not spend significant time on this until the game is at least up to potco standards. I've got nothing against roll players and think it's great that you want to do that in this game but I just don't think roll playing is the focus of the game for most people and so hope large amounts of effort and money will not be spent on it.

If you keep the role playing to just within these guilds or when in a server as a group (not a popular area, like abassa, tortuga) then role players will not have any issues of negative comments. We cant comment on what we cant see. If we come across a whole guild at like menta, doing whatever it is they do.. out of respect we should move to another server if it bothers us, if they were first.

I would like to point there is a difference between "trolling" and "role playing" Eric. I hope you are of the aware of the different and truly are concern of the latter...if that is your thing.

Sounds difficult to implement. I hope the developers will not spend significant time on this until the game is at least up to potco standards. I've got nothing against roll players and think it's great that you want to do that in this game but I just don't think roll playing is the focus of the game for most people and so hope large amounts of effort and money will not be spent on it.
you're opressing me

If you keep the role playing to just within these guilds or when in a server as a group (not a popular area, like abassa, tortuga) then role players will not have any issues of negative comments. We cant comment on what we cant see. If we come across a whole guild at like menta, doing whatever it is they do.. out of respect we should move to another server if it bothers us, if they were first.

I would like to point there is a difference between "trolling" and "role playing" Eric. I hope you are of the aware of the different and truly are concern of the latter...if that is your thing.
hey my roll play buddy isn't a troll!

Last edited by a moderator:
How is this not serious? It's a pretty decant suggestion if you ask me, a server where you have to apply to be white listed to be able to join a role playing server. Many games do this and have fun with it, i agree that it may be too early in development for this suggestion, but i think it would be good to considered it for the future.

I want a Specific server just so annoying rude players can't join !!! I want ... I want .... I want !!! Dad use to tell me ... " Son It's good to want " !
What you get and what you want are 2 totally different things !
I want cheese .... I want smoked Sturgeon .... I want a water burger from Pete's stand In PDC , WI .... i want ... I want !! lol ......................................:jar:

I want ... I want .... I want !!!
I want cheese .... I want smoked Sturgeon .... I want a water burger from Pete's stand In PDC , WI .... i want ... I want !!
Well, I want to #BringBackMoodRock, but that isn't happening, is it?
I've asked for my colors—and these colors would be easier to implement than an entire new private server—way longer than you all have asked for your role playing server, and still no colors returned.
No colors are in sight for me, and no roll play server seems to be in sight for all of you as well.

Well, I want to #BringBackMoodRock, but that isn't happening, is it?
I've asked for my colors—and these colors would be easier to implement than an entire new private server—way longer than you all have asked for your role playing server, and still no colors returned.
No colors are in sight for me, and no roll play server seems to be in sight for all of you as well.
you are very right in that but the idea counts

you are very right in that but the idea counts
Indeed.
Unfortunately, I noticed a problem that if you request a large-scale implementation into the game during the stage it is currently in, as it is in Beta, the developers won't pay much attention to it.
It's not that they don't care, but it is because they are involved in other, more important issues that they have to worry about.
For example, if people are crashing due to, let's say, a digging quest, then the developers usually will pay heed to that situation first before any type of suggestion. The only new add-ons that have been added to the game, with some exceptions such as Hollowed Woods, are small and require minimal effort, such as Candy Cane Sabers.
The idea does have merit, but it will be some time before it gets taken into consideration.

Last edited:
Indeed.
Unfortunately, I noticed a problem that if you request a large-scale implementation into the game during this stage of the game, as it is in Beta, the developers won't pay much attention to it.
It's not that they don't care, but it is because they other, more important issues to worry about.
For example, if people are crashing due to, let's say, a digging quest, then the developers will pay heed to that situation first before any type of suggestion. The only new add-ons that have been added to the game, with some exceptions such as Hollowed Woods, are small and require minimal effort, such as Candy Cane Sabers.
The idea does have merit, but it will be some time before it gets taken into consideration.
you broke character you noob

Back