rights for roleplaers

Discussion in 'TLOPO Suggestions and Ideas' started by Jameson Deen, Mar 11, 2018.

1. LackingAName

LackingAName Wanted Pirate

Ladies break it up already. The point has been made clear with the OP and this thread is rather drifting away from its original course. If the staff team determines that action needs to be taken then they certainly will do so.

[​IMG]

I'd also like to say that there's no point in double posting. Feel free to use the edit button as it's there for a reason and there's no point in boosting this thread with 1 sentence replies within minutes of eachother.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    ThunderStorms and DarkRose like this.
  2. Crashalot

Crashalot Pirate Lord

Really!
    Everyone should
    Try to
    Allow others to
    Roleplay
    Despite their
    Ever present
    Disregard...

3. Kat Five Knives

Ahoy Members,
    This thread has been unlocked and returned to it's original location. After extensive clean up for off-topic posts, I would like to remind everyone to please keep the conversation ON TOPIC and civil. We love to read your opinions on this topic but please do so without insulting others.
    Thanks in advance,
    KFK

4. squintz

squintz Pirate Lord

I don't know, why not a realm that is password protected that players prove whatever it takes to be a roleplayer. Perhaps when creating a pirate, you chose a selection and the game assigns you an ID that will only work on a certain realm. I think implementation isn't the problem, it's figuring out how to guarantee roleplayers only. Maybe if you are a rouge clown trying to troll role players and got on somehow, perhaps role people can submit a report and that pirates ip is banned from that server only. Just a thought.

5. squintz

squintz Pirate Lord

Why not open an adult server where it's the rule to be rude and ignorant and closed off to the rest of the game. Impossible probably but fun.