rights for roleplaers

Ladies break it up already. The point has been made clear with the OP and this thread is rather drifting away from its original course. If the staff team determines that action needs to be taken then they certainly will do so.

46ad20c194540b995336ef1bd647352b.png

I'd also like to say that there's no point in double posting. Feel free to use the edit button as it's there for a reason and there's no point in boosting this thread with 1 sentence replies within minutes of eachother.

Last edited:
Really!
Everyone should
Try to
Allow others to
Roleplay
Despite their
Ever present
Disregard...

Ahoy Members,
This thread has been unlocked and returned to it's original location. After extensive clean up for off-topic posts, I would like to remind everyone to please keep the conversation ON TOPIC and civil. We love to read your opinions on this topic but please do so without insulting others.
Thanks in advance,
KFK

Waste of time. Lol
I don't know, why not a realm that is password protected that players prove whatever it takes to be a roleplayer. Perhaps when creating a pirate, you chose a selection and the game assigns you an ID that will only work on a certain realm. I think implementation isn't the problem, it's figuring out how to guarantee roleplayers only. Maybe if you are a rouge clown trying to troll role players and got on somehow, perhaps role people can submit a report and that pirates ip is banned from that server only. Just a thought.

I want a Specific server just so annoying rude players can't join !!! I want ... I want .... I want !!! Dad use to tell me ... " Son It's good to want " !
What you get and what you want are 2 totally different things !
I want cheese .... I want smoked Sturgeon .... I want a water burger from Pete's stand In PDC , WI .... i want ... I want !! lol ......................................:jar:
Why not open an adult server where it's the rule to be rude and ignorant and closed off to the rest of the game. Impossible probably but fun.

Before I get started, let me get a few things out of the way so I don't get attacked by the entire football team. I have nothing against roleplayers nor do I get frustrated when I see them. For me (don't take this personally,) I don't see a reason for the developers to make a roleplayer only server for a few reasons.

Reason 1.
You said above that the moderators would have to validate each user whom requests to join the guild that they are a "Hardcore roplayer," correct? I belive this shouldn't be a thing because it would put pressure on the moderators and as you may or may not know, a little bit adds up to a lot.

Reason 2.
Servers can be laggy as it is, why make the devs go through the trouble of making an entirely different server just so roleplayers can have their own server, let alone have them code an encryption that allows ONLY roleplayers in said guild able to join? Secondly half of them (personal opinion) would probably auto-join abassa or another server and wouldn't realize it, let alone probably care.

Reason 3.
The TOS (Terms Of Service) itself says that flaming (being toxic and unethical behavior) is not allowed which basically cancels your point of people being toxic, and if they are just report them.

I know the reasons above may be confusing which is why I'll summarize them all here. The game is great as it is and the developers should focus on fixing the bugs in the game rather than adding a seperate server for ONLY roleplayers.

Did you read my post? I didn't say the devs should make a role play server.

I suggested the role play community pick one to go to. Please reread it.
Hello Ma'am or Sir, I'm aware You didn't say they should, rather I was replying to the thread creator instead. While on the topic of this, I think you had a good idea, picking a dead server then encouraging roleplay on there, I still don't think anything about this needs to be done but if the dev's did decide to do something like this I'd prefer your method.

Two things: a) Why was this thread necro'ed? 2) I think this thread was originally meant to be tongue-in-cheek, not a serious topic.

With regards to a dedicated shard for roleplaying, not even sure how such a thing would be implemented, so don't see that happening. The recommendation of just going to a quiet area (already plenty of those available) makes sense though. :)

Back