Request roll back game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did potions the hard way and honestly it doesn't bother me if people get to keep the levels they earned from this. A fix is needed not a rollback. A rollback will make things much worse especially for those that got stuff they wanted in loot/levels (levels as in those that didn't do the potion bug.) during this event.

Roll back with lvls taken away! Why should they have a master lvl 50 pirate and max potions because they exploited a glitch? It isn't fair, and everyone always complains when exploits happen and there is always some kind of consequence. This is beta, roll backs are expected..for those that got good loot, you know this was a risk when you joined. Please roll back.. it is only fair!

I hope everyone understands that this thread was posted as a joke.

To be fair, everyone stating the whole "morals" argument is making a personal choice to not take advantage of this bug. That's on you, you can't blame members of the community for using this bug to Max pirates, mostly alts. Sure, there probably are newer players doing this, but most of us are just messing with alts.

So, to restate. Don't blame others for your personal decisions. You people have access to this bug and are choosing to avoid it. Doesn't warrant a roll back.

I dont care if this was a joke or not. I legit lvl up my alts, so should everyone else. I am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else. To not do a roll back is not right to others that have had to deal with past roll backs because of issues with the game. People know better then to exploit a glitch, you took the risk so therefore you risk whatever happens. This is how it is in almost every game, tbh. Why should this glitch be dealt with differently? Because you all are to lazy to lvl them up the legit way? Too hard for you to lvl up an alt? Hmm...sounds more like an issue with lazy players vs those that wish not to "cheat" and play legit.

Its called potions is completely useless and if your sane minded you would not be doing them at all.. Ye I have several alts I leveled the legit way and no I did not level potions on them.. Now this glitch has taken effect I can finally say I mastered the dang thing.. Yes I agree it needs to be fixed but a rollback is not necessary!

These patriots:
Potion table.PNG

I dont care if this was a joke or not. I legit lvl up my alts, so should everyone else. I am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else. To not do a roll back is not right to others that have had to deal with past roll backs because of issues with the game. People know better then to exploit a glitch, you took the risk so therefore you risk whatever happens. This is how it is in almost every game, tbh. Why should this glitch be dealt with differently? Because you all are to lazy to lvl them up the legit way? Too hard for you to lvl up an alt? Hmm...sounds more like an issue with lazy players vs those that wish not to "cheat" and play legit.
Good thing no one asked your opinion huh?

Okay, I won't agree with your opinion. But it's still an opinion. I see the potions as nothing but a chore to max out. It takes your precious time away from doing something you'd rather do. Like for example, farming for that legendary you wanted, set sail to get materials. So, I saw this bug as a god's gift. I took it, and now I don't need to have that burden of a chore any longer thanks to it. So, should it be fixed? Yes. Should a roll back be the answer? Are you insane?? NO!

Firstly, I'm going to have to apologize... I have not read every single post... I kinda skipped forward a tad.
I should think the only people those that have mastered a new toon via this potions 'glitch' (is that what we're calling it?) Are hurting - Are going to be themselves. Just think about it for a few minutes... You are a level 50 pirate... But you have no nades, no comparable sword skills, no pistols... Just the notoriety of a lvl 50 player. The beginning quests are going to be a nightmare. But that's the choice they have made. I say let them play the harder game. Just a thought...
~ Rascal

Last edited:
Copypasta is a beautiful bit of content. Thanks for the laugh, @Bart Gunshot.

(For those who aren't aware, CopyPasta is a block of text that is typically riddled with emoticons, and are entirely satirical messages. Don't take posts like this one seriously.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back