Sailing Skull chests almost guaranteed a famed?

Discussion in 'TLOPO Ships and Sailing' started by alex stewart, Nov 30, 2018.

1. alex stewart

alex stewart Dockworker

So I've noticed recently that famed items have been appearing quite often after mat runs, in the skull loot chests myself and my guild members have been getting. Whether it be because of treasure sense or not, we are getting upwards of three or four skull chests per run. When we dock at least two members of the crew end up receiving famed weapons or even Lost Sword. Maybe its just a coincidence from monday and tuesday, but I want to believe something is changing about sailing loot because that many famed in two nights is note-worthy in my opinion. Anyone else hitting the jackpot with sail loot recently?

Misha likes this.
  2. JacquesDessalines

JacquesDessalines Pirate Apprentice

Seemed to be that way to me and my guild members too I got divine repeater, and the others got Admiral's class swords all in a day which seemed odd. One run a guy post landing said he got two silver freeze and another run someone got their first legend in el patron.

3. Misha

Forum Mod

Ahoy alex stewart!

Personally I haven't noticed an entirely large change in Sailing drops for Loot Skull Chests. I've always tended to pick up most Famed Weapons the game drops (To note rarity, etc, of course.), but I haven't seen a progressive spike into the recent weeks.

It may just be luck of the draw, but either way, congratulations on you and your guild members' multitude of finds!

Fair Winds,
    Misha

Maus likes this.
  4. Blondie357

Blondie357 Honorable Pirate

It comes in waves for me it seems. I can have a good couple of days and drop famed like crazy and here lately, every skull has been junk. Almost seems like their random generator needs more randomizing LOL.

5. ThunderStorms

ThunderStorms Pirate Lord

I've visited Abassa for the last 2 weeks or and my pirates get at least one famed if not 2 from a mat run , even a Legendary ..... Alot are repeats though .