Sails on the horizon, colours unknown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptAntVan27

Sea Legs
Hello all,

I am brand new here, and believe it or not, I didn't even know this game existed until yesterday! I am a big fan of POTC, and a bit of a history buff when it comes to the real life aspect of 18th century piracy.

As for me, I am 27, and a regular gamer, usually playing FPSs or racers, but I do enjoy a good RPG.

A final note, if anyone can inform me how to add a signature to posts, that'd be brilliant, as I can;t find an option for it in the edit profile bit.

Anyway, hope to see everyone soon on the high seas, and remember to take what you can, give nothing back!

Welcome to the community! I'm glad you joined us :) Also I thinks that's cool that you know stuff about the 18th century piracy as for I know nothing about it haha :p

Thanks KateRedHawk.

I'd always had interests in history, still do. I loved the POTC movies, but it wasn't until I played and fell in love with Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, which spurred me on to actually start researching properly. It was interesting to learn how much about it had been romanticised, and is simply untrue. Pirates never buried treasure nor did they walk the plank. And an avergae life span of a pirate was around 3 years. Disney haven't done bad with the movies, but there are a couple of parts (the Lovecraftian fantasy aside) that don't ring true.

Hello all,

I am brand new here, and believe it or not, I didn't even know this game existed until yesterday! I am a big fan of POTC, and a bit of a history buff when it comes to the real life aspect of 18th century piracy.

As for me, I am 27, and a regular gamer, usually playing FPSs or racers, but I do enjoy a good RPG.

A final note, if anyone can inform me how to add a signature to posts, that'd be brilliant, as I can;t find an option for it in the edit profile bit.

Anyway, hope to see everyone soon on the high seas, and remember to take what you can, give nothing back!
Welcome mate!

Welcome to the forums CaptAntVan. Hope you enjoy yourself in this forum and hope to meet you in beta!!

083.jpg

Welcome aboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back