Idea Salazar's Ship

How does this idea sound?

• Total voters
CPR is its own isolated case. They were too irresponsible to address the legal side of things and did not distance themselves from Disney enough. And as a result, Disney's lawyers leapt at the chance to destroy them.

Private servers for Disney MMOs have been a thing for years, just look at MyVMK (Virtual Magic Kingdom server, est. mid-2013) or CPPS.me (Club Penguin server, est. 2011), the latter of which even sells in-game perks. Jesse Schell, a developer from the original Toontown, still publicly supports the TTR project to this day. He even answers questions for the ToonFest panel!

--

My only gripe with the OP's idea is that it is incompatible with the Pirates timeline. Brushing off the fact that the timeline is already extremely convoluted, POTCO exists someplace between the first and second movie with some exceptions.

https://piratesforums.co/threads/when-does-potco-take-place.7518/

There is some speculation that the Kraken is related to the Isla Escondida storyline so we may be seeing that instead. Overall, I think a Kraken is a far more likely addition.

In an event that happens once a month for twelve months, Captain Salazar's ship is spotted in uncharted waters, however it is not specified where. It is a ship of level 49+ that is as hard to defeat as a warship.
It shoots fury, explosives and lightning bolts. It can be anywhere in uncharted waters and is a task to find. The event goes on for twenty four hours. When defeated, his ship respawns a good hour later.

Captain Salazar is a long time enemy of Captain Jack Sparrow who made his appearance in the fifth "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie, or "Pirates of the Caribbean; Dead Men Tell no Tales". He can be categorized as undead due to a curse after Jack causes his death and the death of his crew. He haunts the seas with his name.
View attachment 93359

His ship could have the same effect as it does in the movie being able to have the hull open up and crush your ship, dealing 500 damage to your ship's hull. This phenomenon can only happen once in the entire battle. Once you destroy his ship, your ship becomes a flag ship and his crew comes onto your ship to attack in two waves. The first waves has his undead crew members, who range from levels 25-30. The second wave gives more of his crew, this time levels 30-33, and Salazar himself as a boss, the difficulty of Darkhart, but can stay only one level, which is 35.

Of course i am no coder, but obviously with the game being in Beta, this couldn't be achieved until full game release, but it was an idea that i have had since i watched the movie in theaters. It is of course all up to the developers. I have provided a vote (see poll) as to whether or not this is a good idea.

I just think there might be copyright issues. If it was in the game I would certainly love it.

Sorry. But this one does not seem like a good idea because lore-wise that ship would not be free until the events of the fifth movie. However the staff could conceive another boss ghost ship for us to fight. We could still have the Dutchman and so far i know were were not yet able to fight the Harkaway ...

In an event that happens once a month for twelve months, Captain Salazar's ship is spotted in uncharted waters, however it is not specified where. It is a ship of level 49+ that is as hard to defeat as a warship.
It shoots fury, explosives and lightning bolts. It can be anywhere in uncharted waters and is a task to find. The event goes on for twenty four hours. When defeated, his ship respawns a good hour later.

Captain Salazar is a long time enemy of Captain Jack Sparrow who made his appearance in the fifth "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie, or "Pirates of the Caribbean; Dead Men Tell no Tales". He can be categorized as undead due to a curse after Jack causes his death and the death of his crew. He haunts the seas with his name.
View attachment 93359

His ship could have the same effect as it does in the movie being able to have the hull open up and crush your ship, dealing 500 damage to your ship's hull. This phenomenon can only happen once in the entire battle. Once you destroy his ship, your ship becomes a flag ship and his crew comes onto your ship to attack in two waves. The first waves has his undead crew members, who range from levels 25-30. The second wave gives more of his crew, this time levels 30-33, and Salazar himself as a boss, the difficulty of Darkhart, but can stay only one level, which is 35.

Of course i am no coder, but obviously with the game being in Beta, this couldn't be achieved until full game release, but it was an idea that i have had since i watched the movie in theaters. It is of course all up to the developers. I have provided a vote (see poll) as to whether or not this is a good idea.
I would really enjoy seeing this implemented into the game after full release

Back