Suggestion Scroll bar on loot from sailing.

Should the scroll button be added

• Yes!

Votes: 23 95.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Luna Storm

Forum Mod
The title says it all really. I have seen this mentioned before but the post has disappeared over time and I can't find it.

But when landing with a fortune hunter class ship very often there is a huge amount of loot to go through when you land, and with inventory spaces being rather limited when you think of the amount of weapons and clothing available in game.
It is not often possible to just "take all". I have spent a lot of time having to take and then trash the top crude items just so i can get to see what the skull chest/s contain at the bottom of the list (off screen).
Sometimes I have crashed and lost it all while trying to "juggle" my loot.
I believe this is a little addition many would appreciate:)

Xdldl_s-200x150.gif

In all honesty though, this would be a great implementation! In all honesty, When I dock, it's a bit tedious clicking on rusty or heavy cutlasses to see what's under in other loot containers! This small addition would make a huge difference! :D

I'm pretty sure this was mentioned on one of the live streams so they definitely are taking this into consideration i can see it happening

Last edited by a moderator:
Go into your graphics setting and make the game windowed. Then when this happens, drag the right side of the game to the left. Itll allow you to look further down. Ill upload an example later

If that sounded abrasive I apologize. I simply meant the fact that this is possible doesn't mean we should call the issue closed.

No its all good. sometimes its not the best because messing with the window screen can trigger TLOPO.exe to stop working or CTD

Yes, a scroll bar would be awesome.
I often go on epic sailing runs, and thank you devs for making the game so stable in that regard, and the loot goes on for days, with hidden tonics jamming up loot beneath them. While the workaround cited above can give a small glimpse of what's below, it only goes so far down. A second monitor and setting them top to bottom (the monitors...) will allow you to pull down the game quite far on the second monitor, but even that won't let you see everything.
I often go "afk" just by sorting the loot, which for me can take 20 minutes sometimes.
Thank you devs!

Xdldl_s-200x150.gif

In all honesty though, this would be a great implementation! In all honesty, When I dock, it's a bit tedious clicking on rusty or heavy cutlasses to see what's under in other loot containers! This small addition would make a huge difference! :D
I totally agree with this statement and the suggestion.

Heya!

Not sure if this suggestion has been made, but I think I would find this to be one of the most convenient updates should it be added! A simple SCROLL BAR ;D

screenshot_2017-09-07_22-22-03.jpg

This would save us all sooooo much time! Rather than having to add an item to > inventory > and then delete item just to have the page scroll down to see the other loot you have.

I also made a thread about adding a scroll bar to ship loot box about a week ago.
I hope they put one in. Seems to be something many players want and it would be such a huge help.

Ooopsss ^

This thread can be deleted or locked then haha, we'll keep that one the post for discussion :p

Back