[Server] JFR's Survival Server

Hype.
Capture.PNG

http://itsalmo.st/#spigot-18

We will still have to wait for plugins to start updating but, it's something!

I have not done anything yet - just spent three hours troubleshooting the Christmas tree... lots of faulty fuses and lights were causing the circuits to be incomplete... sigh.

I'll see if I can do it now.

All files pulled from github servers, build was successful. Working on uploading all new jars via FTP to the server.

UPDATE: STARTUP SUCCESSFUL - go and see all the new features of 1.8!!
I've also added support to LWC for new doors and fence gates - you should be able to modify their permissions and lock them appropriately.

Last edited:
I have updated the Enderman XP farm to both work better and look better! If you have any problems with the farm please tell me. (It is still /warp enderender)
2014-11-29_01.04.10.png

and /warp oceantemple if you wish to see where I got the blocks from.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
I have built a tree at spawn for the holidays. EVERYONE is welcome to come and decorate the tree with ONE custom ornament. Please keep it appropriate and not too large (not as tall or as wide as the tree is!). Please keep it to an ornament and not garland or anything like that. ALSO please do not destroy any leaves if not necessary. As the holidays draw nearer, you may leave presents under the tree for people. Please read the signs, they explain how to best do so. ;)
2014-11-29_21.03.14.png

:snowman:

Last edited:
My opinion of the server: I don't get on it because we've already beaten survival basically (Enderdragon, wither) etc. Now there isnt much to do. Maybe we should restart it and play survival again? ORRRRRR I have a better idea. We should restart the server and then remake the map of potco. I think that would be really fun and get the DA guild back together!

My opinion of the server: I don't get on it because we've already beaten survival basically (Enderdragon, wither) etc. Now there isnt much to do. Maybe we should restart it and play survival again? ORRRRRR I have a better idea. We should restart the server and then remake the map of potco. I think that would be really fun and get the DA guild back together!

The thing is, however, the Enderdragon isn't the end of Minecraft and neither is Survival. Minecraft is so much more.

With the resources we've gathered from Survival, we can build great things and advance the server further. Besides, I'd honestly be pretty upset to lose all of my progress just to restart a server. (Not that I've made much. xD)

The thing is, however, the Enderdragon isn't the end of Minecraft and neither is Survival. Minecraft is so much more.

With the resources we've gathered from Survival, we can build great things and advance the server further. Besides, I'd honestly be pretty upset to lose all of my progress just to restart a server. (Not that I've made much. xD)
I will agree with Drew; the server has been quite stagnant recently. For this reason, I have been thinking of generating a brand new world for the server. In your case, Gastro, the old world would be saved - nobody would have their progress destroyed.

Thoughts?

Sounds good to me Johnneh, I've been wanting to play the server, but I'm in the same predicament. I've done everything, I usually just run around my homestead for five minutes or go strip mining and that's it, nothing really fun left to do. A new world might work wonders for us all, give us something more to do, and get the guild all together again like we were before on the server.

As of right now, I am backing up the current world. Once it has finished, it will be removed from the server and a new world will be generated. Your progress is not entirely lost - I can load the old world to the server at any time, but ideally the new world should be here to stay.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to voice them.

Back