Suggestion Ship Leeches & Mooches

Kicking low levels off cannons would be abuse as far as I'm concerned.

Also, kicking people off SvS ships is probably more for cases where guild members of a French ship would fill up Spanish ships so they don't get any cannoneers or repairmen.

Kicking low levels off cannons would be abuse as far as I'm concerned.

Also, kicking people off SvS ships is probably more for cases where guild members of a French ship would fill up Spanish ships so they don't get any cannoneers or repairmen.
The thing is, if the ability to kick off of the cannons and ship was added, the captain would have to have full power over that, seeing as it is his ship and should have power over it, which is why this should not be added at all.

This is why I would say the ultimate solution is just allowing the captain to boot at will.
The Positives still far outweigh the negative.
Yes it might be abused at first by very few people but very quickly they would realize that they arent getting anything extra by throwing everyone overboard before docking.
Honestly I dont mean to be rude or seem greedy but if you buy a ship that should be considered your property If I dont want someone in my house anymore I tell them to leave my house, If they refuse I remove them from my house. A captains ship is pretty much their only actual property asset in the game.

The thing is, if the ability to kick off of the cannons and ship was added, the captain would have to have full power over that, seeing as it is his ship and should have power over it, which is why this should not be added at all.

Though I said it would be abuse, I don't think it should stop this from being a thing.

Yeah jumping on public ships would become a big risk - so actually sail with your friends! Talk to some captains! Sail with your guild, build persistent crews. Socialize!

If people start actually paying attention to who they're sailing with, it wouldn't be such an issue. It would even be more fun!

I do, however, admit that I am heavily biased as a captain and lover of all things crew socialization.

Though I said it would be abuse, I don't think it should stop this from being a thing.

Yeah jumping on public ships would become a big risk - so actually sail with your friends! Talk to some captains! Sail with your guild, build persistent crews. Socialize!

If people start actually paying attention to who they're sailing with, it wouldn't be such an issue. It would even be more fun!

I do, however, admit that I am heavily biased as a captain and lover of all things crew socialization.

Thats another big point I make when people bring up booting. If booting were implemented and abuse became a issue it would lead to people becoming much much closer to each other. They would become much more social and create much more memories with their friends as opposed to just having them on a list and forgetting them a day later. We hve to trust however that the majority of people out there are not seeking to abuse the system.

Back