ship of the line and the war brig

do you think disney should release ship of the line?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well when they released it on test I honestly thought that it would mess up the combat to make it even easier. even though its slow it can take alot of damage, now with upgrades like copperhead you really wont even be able to take it out before it takes you out.

(I have never been on test and never will sadly so this is only from what I have seen of the ship, this means my statement may not be entirely correct)
you wanna know why it takes up alot of damage? BECAUSE IT HAS FREAKIN 20,000 HP!!!!!!!! THE BEST SHIP IN THE GAME! and i think only mastered sailing pirates can have it.

SOTL should not be released... after all, it is a Navy Ship, not a pirate ship. I do not play on test servers, but I know that the SOTL is big and slow. I still don't get why some of you guys actually want a big slow ship.

SOTL should not be released... after all, it is a Navy Ship, not a pirate ship. I do not play on test servers, but I know that the SOTL is big and slow. I still don't get why some of you guys actually want a big slow ship.
are you kidding? its like a pirate juggeraut! slow but effective

just like the juggernaut in uncharted 3 you have to take its helmet out bit by bit until its defeated/sunken

So yer saying that ye have to hit the SOTL's head to kill it? He he.

Anyway, I do not believe the SOTL should be available to us due to the fact that it is as before mentioned a Navy or EITC ship, not a scallywag's.

it's not really slow. only just a couple knots slower. but still, it's a big powerful ship. what do you expect? it's a war ship mate.

But if you have a fast and powerful war sloop or sloop you can sink one or more with good cannoners
if you have fury shot, that blue thing or whatever, then yeah. that's cheating. they didn't have those shots in the real days. they only had round shot, chain shot, and grapeshot. and explosive ammo. but THAT'S for howitzers for land cannons.

Back