ship of the line and the war brig

do you think disney should release ship of the line?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They need more selection. Just adding one ship just means everyone's gonna buy that ship and use it. They should have more customization for ships. I'd like to be able to

-Choose were my cannons go
-Add some decoration to make it unique
-Make my own bow[front of ship, commonly a mermaid]
-Have npc's swabbing the deck and doing other stuff

Also the ability to rope swing onto other players ship during svs would be awesome.

They need more selection. Just adding one ship just means everyone's gonna buy that ship and use it. They should have more customization for ships. I'd like to be able to

Also the ability to rope swing onto other players ship during svs would be awesome.
Awesome :D

your right svs fights would be awesome and i would have 2 front cannons 2 back cannons and so many cannons on the sides and i would move that back brig wall

I would like to see the Ship of the Line released only for the sole purposes of:

1) Watch it take up all the space in the ocean (space, take up aaaaaall the space!!!)
2) Watch Light Sloops grind up against her sides, making it impossible for her to hit the Light Sloop, then watching the Light Sloops fury/lightning bolt the living heck out of the Ship of the Line
3) Go aboard her decks and continually say to the captain things along the lines of "Awesome ship!!" or "Nice customization on her, mate!!"
and 4) Watch everybody complain about how laggy she makes the oceans (I "lolz" in the face of the lag)

i would like to see a true SOTL not this version. A triple deck broadside SOTL with two cannon decks for players. When this ship came out i believe that is what they were doing. Cuz you can walk threw a door on the main deck and fall to the inner ship below. IF and that is a huge if they decide to make this ship. They should do it right. Does anybody here know what a ship of the line is?? It represented the naval power of that contry at the time. There is a really good example of what a SOTL was. google HMS Victory. That is a SOTL!!! for real not play.......

Your right Molly a first class SOTL will be a ship HMS Victory.

Actually there is 6 classes in SOTL.
In the first class is the best one. And has ships like HMS Victory. And has 5 decks. 3-4 decks are used to fire cannons.
In the second class there are 3-4 decks and 2 of them are used too fire cannons.
In the third class they have 2-3 decks and 2 or 1 deck is used too fire cannons.
In the fourth class the ships has 2 decks and they use just one deck to fire cannons.
In the fifth class there is just 2 decks but they have less cannons to fire.
In the sixth class there is just 1 deck and has just 10 cannons to fire. (like sloops in the game)

I hope that i helped, Thanks George

The reason the didn't release it is because the game runs on Windows xp the ship of the line is too much for it to handle

Back