Sports Rivalries

Would you happen to root for the Winnipeg Jets, formerly the Atlanta Thrashers or the Calgary Flames, formerly the Atlanta Flames? :p
http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Atlanta-3.png
Unfortunately the Thrashers left when I was still young, so I never developed a connection to them. So I don't support Winnipeg at all, honestly I don't even really watch hockey. I just watch CFB, NFL, NBA and MLB. I also watch some college basketball, mainly March Madness.

Well my Bulldogs got torched again, for the third straight year. I hate Florida so much. Defense played well, but every other facet of the team was atrocious. Looks like UGA's biggest rival is Tennessee, as we haven't beaten Florida consistent enough recently to warrant the rivalry. Its still a intense game, but nowhere compared to what it used to be.

Well my Bulldogs got torched again, for the third straight year. I hate Florida so much. Defense played well, but every other facet of the team was atrocious. Looks like UGA's biggest rival is Tennessee, as we haven't beaten Florida consistent enough recently to warrant the rivalry. Its still a intense game, but nowhere compared to what it used to be.
You would not be able to live in my town. Florida fans everywhere, and it is not Gainesville, either.

I would say the Florida-Georgia game annually is more of a rivalry than the Civil ConFLiCT rivalry. ;)

Back