Star wars Battlefront

IMO, this game should not be called Battlefront. Its a decent FPS game at best, but it has nothing from Battlefront that makes Battlefront a great franchise.
To me, it feels like a dumbed-down Call of Duty/Medal of Honor with a Star Wars skin. And we are only a month away from release, so this is not a beta, as much as it is a preview of the full game. And, this game is definitely not worth the $70 price tag, and the fact they already have 4 DLCs, that have to be bought separately, kinda annoys me.
But, we'll see what happens come release day.

IMO, this game should not be called Battlefront. Its a decent FPS game at best, but it has nothing from Battlefront that makes Battlefront a great franchise.
To me, it feels like a dumbed-down Call of Duty/Medal of Honor with a Star Wars skin. And we are only a month away from release, so this is not a beta, as much as it is a preview of the full game. And, this game is definitely not worth the $70 price tag, and the fact they already have 4 DLCs, that have to be bought separately, kinda annoys me.
But, we'll see what happens come release day.
There's already a game called Star Wars battlefront when ever I tried to search for the old one the new one always pops up should be called Star Wars battlefront 3

I her that they are going to have space battles in a dlc also clone wars and some stuff from the new movie
Thats what annoys me. If I am paying $70 for a game, I should getting the full game, not a small part of it.
wpid-img_3264.jpg

I can't wait for this game. I loved the original 2 battlefronts. I also own battlefront 3 and 4 which are only for PSP. Battlefront elite squadron, and battlefront renegade squadron. I get this game in less than a month, I pre-ordered it along with the limited edition Star Wars themed PS4, which also came with 5 original Star Wars games.

Back