Star Wars: The Force Awakens

I admit, this was the first time I have seen the actual trailer (I've become so burn-out lately on all of the news/hype surrounding Disney and 'Star Wars' that it's kinda turned me off a bit).

Looks pretty intense to me and if they do happen to resurrect the "Sand people" along with the "Cantina Band," I will be the happiest boy on planet Earth:

meh.ro6405.jpg

Well the Sand People may be like the Native American tribes,they probably fade a bit but their still around.

Im trusting JJ with crafting something that'll be amazing, My only fear is trying to be hip. In the trailers I saw one scene where it had shaky cam in it, In my opinion a annoying trend that total doesn't suit Star Wars, I also fear they might try to be 'Edgy' rocking that PG-13 rating and trying to be gritty, that is not where the heart of Star Wars lies. I just hope its done amazingly well.

Im trusting JJ with crafting something that'll be amazing, My only fear is trying to be hip. In the trailers I saw one scene where it had shaky cam in it, In my opinion a annoying trend that total doesn't suit Star Wars, I also fear they might try to be 'Edgy' rocking that PG-13 rating and trying to be gritty, that is not where the heart of Star Wars lies. I just hope its done amazingly well.
JJ will make this movie great he made star treck and lost wich where great

Whatever happens, it will surely be better than the prequels. JJ is going back to using practical effects and limiting use of CGI. I think he'll do a great job.

Now, if only we could get versions of Star Trek and Star Trek Into Darkness without so many dang lens flares! :mad:

The movie got the British equivalent of a PG-13 rating last week, so I think it's safe to say the movie will go "darker" in some way.

Back