STARWARS

Would you like to see Star Wars cross with POTCO

• Total voters
I'll have to pass on this idea lol. I only want to captain ships that float on water. Next thing you know we'll have...

sharks-laser-beam-dr-evil-meme1.jpg

I think it would be interesting... but the Pirates would need to learn how to use blasters and lightsabers quickly to avoid being wiped out by the sith lords and stormtroopers.

...who would like to see a potco star wars cross now that Disney owns star wars?
Depending on whether or not Disney Infinity will be successful, this very idea could come to pass. :rolleyes: (Me grabbing the blender in the kitchen to mix 'everything' up)!

I think it would be weird for pirates and star wars to come together... but I like how you can talk on star wars of the Caribbean and how they walk and you can have a companion choose whatever creature you want to look like but if you have free-to-play then you only can choose cyborg or human which is sad but I have no idea what lvl you can go to on "star wars the old republic" if they put where we could talk and hear our own voice would be awesome Im kind of getting bored of POTCO since they got rid of the "old body types" which are way cooler than todays body types makes everyone look like they are anorexic which is kinda creepy so I miss the other types I hate the types we have now they stink the old body types are awesome than the new ones I wish I played sooner and I would've chosen an old body type.

Back