Suggestive Insult in TLOPO

Nameless

Swashbuckler
hi, um the insult See ye in Davy Jones Locker! in the speed chat i think is suggestive to minors. i believe that it is saying See ye in hell! that isn't pg, more so.. pg-13. i was wondering if you could remove it from the game. thanks.

Disney kind of leaned towards the Brighter side of things but also had the 13 yr old age limit , I'm not sure if there's a Age Limit on here ... If not maybe should be ~ :) . No one ? watches what they put on TV these days ...... Not to mention Just the Commercials of sorts that I Never saw as a youngster ! Seems it's gone totally Wild yet they worry about something like this !!!

By ALL means !! Take the Weapons and Cannons and Lions and Tigers and Bears !!! A game of Death and Destruction and ... and ......
The issue is Not the Content nor It's nature ! It's the parents that NO Longer Teach their Children Well !!!

And the children that some how got older, but never grew up (O_O) Sad state of affairs when you start seeing 7 year olds in 16 year old bodies... and worse... 7 year olds in 24 year old bodies >> insert eye roll <<

My apologies to well mannered, mature 7 year olds everywhere

And the children that some how got older, but never grew up (O_O) Sad state of affairs when you start seeing 7 year olds in 16 year old bodies... and worse... 7 year olds in 24 year old bodies >> insert eye roll <<

Age does not define maturity and neither does how someone acts..

Everyone who has responded to this post with sarcasm or jest has successfully "DERAILED" an important discussion. Please keep the forums respectful and acknowledge serious issues such as this for what they are; serious issues. I feel very offended by this phrase. With the advancements in banning procedures, I highly recommend those who use this toxic phrase be banned and receive SIX bad person points towards the grande finale of termination.

I wake up every day now and it's like... Good morning TLOPO forums! What are we offended by today...

In the meantime... I'm just hunting, questing, sailing, blowing things up, laughing with friends and enjoying the game. :)
By ALL means !! Take the Weapons and Cannons and Lions and Tigers and Bears !!! A game of Death and Destruction and ... and ......
The issue is Not the Content nor It's nature ! It's the parents that NO Longer Teach their Children Well !!!
Yeah and take out the rum and gambling it is a kids game after all..

lol! These responses were the exact responses I was looking for. thank you oml.

Back