Suggestive Insult in TLOPO

This post should be LOCKED. It has completely "DERAILED" and is no longer supportive of constructive conversation.
Not sure it was "constructive" to begin with...

I'm insulted that Remington can have fun while he's
I'm just hunting, questing, sailing, blowing things up, laughing with friends and enjoying the game.

HOW CAN YOU LAUGH WITH FRIENDS!?!

hi, um the insult See ye in Davy Jones Locker! in the speed chat i think is suggestive to minors. i believe that it is saying See ye in hell! that isn't pg, more so.. pg-13. i was wondering if you could remove it from the game. thanks.
I am offended that you aren't offended at how offensive it is to be offended at the same time someone else is offended in the same room as 2 more offended people.

I'm slightly offended that offense is so often offended by offenders that were offended by other offenders who weren't offended by a form of offense that they would be offended by.

Also, the best offense is a good defense

No! What are you talking about?! NO NO NO! Don't remove the contents or the game! Just change the game rating from E+10 to Adults Only! That's what we need!

Suddenly I'm not offended any more............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Where did my rum go?

I'm more offended by the fact that you can apparently get away with "hell" on forums but I got a warning for "doofus" ingame. I even saw an official TLOPO post use the word!

Sometimes my life is Hell...and I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to share in it.

I get offended too. Like "What is that bright light shining in my window?! (still continues gaming)", "Hey mister, you get one piece of cake! Don't pull that...if your wife wants one too, she can get it herself!", "Wait...that yellow light only lasted 4.2 seconds...yesterday it was a full 4.4 seconds!", "Sorry Ma'm...A shopping cart full of items does NOT count as "1" in the "10 items or less" express line!!", etc. -)

TQQdles™

Back