Support and Project page. - Help me. Help you. Help Pirates.

Charles Warmonk

Wiki Staff
Welcome to Charles Warmonk's Support and Project Page!
Intro
As most of you may know by now, I enjoy and spend my life encouraging and helping others. Now it's your chance to help me, help you, help All our savvy pirates in our amazing community! This page, (as I will explain) is to help promote our community by creating a project and support page. Which you can ether help pirates or be helped.:cheers:
Looking to help others?
The goal of this page is to build a savvy team of Helpers, Editors, Video masters, Organizers and fun projects ideas for our pirate community! However, to do this I'll need volunteers who will be willing to help and support any pirate who may request help. Some jobs will be small and some will be large. Sadly I cannot run this support project by myself and will need help. If you would like to be apart in this community support and project team. Comment below requesting to be apart of the team, and I'll add you to the "Staff" board where you may take on any request left on the Task board as I'll explain below.​
Got a project?
As for the people who need help or have an idea, task or project. Just feel free to post and I'll add you to the "Task" board where any (or all) of our Staff team may help you with. If you would like a private request you may send your project big or small to me and I will personally take on the task or pass it down to another Staff member.​
Need support?
If you have any questions about this "Support and project page" feel free to post a comment. Myself and Staff are happy to answer or help explain page to anyone. Of course :)
Founder and Project Leader - Charles Warmonk​
Staff - General needs and requests.​

As most of you may know by now, I enjoy spending my life encouraging and helping others!

You are worth my Admiration; you really do! Err...the "typical" Charles Warmonk I know! :)

Your project seems very interesting and familiar to me. You can always count on me for whatever I am able to do in order to assist the whole community. :bang:

~ CHARLES ~ "You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want!"

Put me down as someone whom could "help" or someone whom could "organize."

- Also, a very interesting thread and I appreciate you doing something like this as everyone needs help now and again! Contrary to popular belief, there is nothing wrong with asking for help (and especially with something considered 'important' to a person seeking out said help).

I am willing to offer my assistance/help so long as it does not involve any POTCO emulator/new game projects (trying to remain 'neutral' but supportive towards the legitimacy of such projects ) or anything that I feel which might compromise certain values I try to uphold my own self. :)

Count me in on that Charlie ^_^
May I ask though, what are you making this ''Team'' for?

Thank you everyone Mark Scurvyfox Shamus The Brute @ Irene :D

Irene Main goal for this is to get people who want Signatures, posters, ideas, videos and even story for there pirate and gaming experience. The goal is the provide a help page to get the people who are not as (skilled) at editing or ext. to get help from us.

Shamus The Brute we this project is NOT to help other big projects (another remake or POTHS) It is to help the members and friends in our community. :)

Actually... I just found out I can't edit my first post. Might have to make a 2nd thread for this project >.<

Any ideas?

Hey Charles my guy :). I would really like to be apart of this project. As you may know me as your coworker in another remake, maybe not as well as you would like to. Anyways, I would love to help :)

Thanks for organizing this, Charles. It will be really awesome to create stuff together as a pirate community!

Valeqora Like I said, I help pirates and this community as a living. If anyone needs my Editing, Coding, Leveling or game understanding. I am always willing to help. When I get a the same questions/request more then 20 times I make a guide about it. Such as my guide to looting, and my soon to be guide to leveling on LOTRO. (In progress...)

If anyone else has any request please post on this page, or if you are just wanting to join the Help me. Help you. Help Pirates. Project :)

Actually... I just found out I can't edit my first post. Might have to make a 2nd thread for this project >.<
If you need something edited within that first post of yours, just let Solomon Warshot or myself know as we can edit such posts for you within the General Discussion category (although to keep forums members 'up-to-date,' a continuous reply to this thread via posts are recommended).

Shamus The Brute - Yes, I would like to have the following added on the first post. I might however need to update it further over time. :p

Founder and Project Leader - Charles Warmonk

Staff - General needs and requests.
Mark Scurvyfox
Shamus The Brute
Irene
Samuel Cannonskull
Valeqora

I might however just create a wiki to show our staff and link it here. - Unless you have a better idea please share :p

Shamus The Brute - Yes, I would like to have the following added on the first post. I might however need to update it further over time. :p

Mark Scurvyfox
Shamus The Brute
Irene
Samuel Cannonskull
Valeqora

I might however just create a wiki to show our staff and link it here. - Unless you have a better idea please share :p

No more wikis, I'm tired of them, they aren't even useful.
If you want to show stuff its better if you design a forum or a website.

Well, I have no idea how to create a forum nor a website... I would just be using the (Wiki) to hold 1 page for staff members and ext.

However, now that I think of it that would not do any good.

Well, I have no idea how to create a forum nor a website... I would just be using the (Wiki) to hold 1 page for staff members and ext.

However, now that I think of it that would not do any good.

I would think that having a thread devoted here would be sufficient enough for the purposes and goals you do have for this project of yours. That way, the community of ex-POTCO players would not have to go too far (nor have to visit another place) just to receive the help and assistance that they would need. :)

Also, having a thread devoted here would make it convenient for those of us whom have already expressed our desire to help others for the purposes of this project.

Welcome to Charles Warmonk's Support and Project Page!

Intro
As most of you may know by now, I enjoy and spend my life encouraging and helping others. Now it's your chance to help me, help you, help All our savvy pirates in our amazing community! This page, (as I will explain) is to help promote our community by creating a project and support page. Which you can ether help pirates or be helped.:cheers:

Looking to help others?
The goal of this page is to build a savvy team of Helpers, Editors, Video masters, Organizers and fun projects ideas for our pirate community! However, to do this I'll need volunteers who will be willing to help and support any pirate who may request help. Some jobs will be small and some will be large. Sadly I cannot run this support project by myself and will need help. If you would like to be apart in this community support and project team. Comment below requesting to be apart of the team, and I'll add you to the "Staff" board where you may take on any request left on the Task board as I'll explain below.

Got a project?
As for the people who need help or have an idea, task or project. Just feel free to post and I'll add you to the "Task" board where any (or all) of our Staff team may help you with. If you would like a private request you may send your project big or small to me and I will personally take on the task or pass it down to another Staff member.

Need support?
If you have any questions about this "Support and project page" feel free to post a comment. Myself and Staff are happy to answer or help explain page to anyone. Of course :)

@Mark Scurvyfox
@Shamus The Brute
@Irene
@Samuel Cannonskull
@Valeqora

i could be happy to do a few small jobs for you to help, not interested in something thats gonna take up allot of my time but any thing i can do to help you can count me in

Depending on the project I would help out with it, lately I am very busy and while I do have time to help, some projects may require to much attention for me to be of full assistance. I have experience with site administration (Policy Making, Policy Enforcement, Generating new programs to up user activity, etc.)

I think the least I could do is find some sponsors depending on the project, if they are pirate related. I know a few sites willing to support some major projects so long as they get something in return.

Sure joeseph o'sulivan and Reyes De Luz :) Everyone willing to help is welcomed to help!

However, I want to start a meeting in PM for everyone in this project soon. There are no requirements to join. I just want to ask you all your skill set, so I may make groups and teams for any (Big editing) or (Guide creating) projects.^_^

Back