Support and Project page. - Help me. Help you. Help Pirates.

:facepalm: Err...I never really understand why you can't edit your own threads/posts! :facepalm:

:fish: Points go to Davy Darkrage ! :fish:

A long time ago we had somebody go and edit every single one of their posts to remove them. It killed the flow of threads so we limit editing to 5 minutes after the post for now.

This actually is addressed in the forum update, as we will start logging post changes.. so once that's in place all members will be able to edit their posts indefinitely.

I've worked something out with Charles in the meantime.

Thank you Davy Darkrage means a lot ^_^ - I'll be working hard on this project as well as already have a lot of plans worked out for it.

Hoping to see you all taking part in this project and posting if you need help of "ANY" kind! :bang:

Sadly, we are low on rum ever since the John Foulroberts event... :rumgone: :p

Mark Scurvyfox helped me with some overclocking questions already, so I know he will be a great fit for that. :)

I'm really proud to be a part of this initiative. I love working with others to create things and help out. This should further establish our community as one that is thoughtful and inclusive.

Indeed, today I cannot do anymore due to throwing a party for my little sister. However, tomorrow I'll have some coding, editing, writing and jobs in general for our staff and myself to carry out to help this project. Get some rest today. I'll be working ye like navy dogs. Savvy? :pReyes De Luz - Has been removed from this project due to the hacking of another remake wiki site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not part of the hacking, I just simply know these people who love me that made me admin, heck its not a hacking here is the story my friends, it even says in the logs on the site if you want to go all fact check on me.

Once upon a time there lived a person who loved another remake. He was very devoted until he could not work on it anymore. Then he made some of his people admins and tada, fudge happened, people blew up a few nukes and bam.

To make sure this does not go further on, Charles I suggest you check Facebook. I have nothing against you nor another remake.

Always a joy to see people wanting to help other's. I rarely see anyone anymore in this world willing to help other's without getting something in return. (not saying anyone here isn't willing to help other's) :) I guess what I'm saying is I love the idea of this & Hope everyone that is apart of it enjoys their time helping fellow pirates!

Back