SVS Event March 2013

Do you have what it takes?

• Total voters

Beastman

Honorable Pirate
A new tournament shall be held for only the most brutal svsers who sail the seas in Pirates Online. The tournament rules and entry shall be under consideration based on the skill upon arrival. if you want to prove yourself to the svs community, here is your chance! Tournament details on times, rules, place will be posted next week. Anyone interested, let me know, i will add you and your crew to the roster. i am giving you this amount of time to gather your crew for a destructive, all- out war! I hope to see you all interested in the new event, and with the winner, the gold and glory!
- Beast Man

I cannot tell you how long I have been waiting for such a SVS event on the game, to take place. :woot:
*However...

..."rumor" has reached my ears that there is either a SVS glitch (or 'hack') which allows same side sinking to take place while privateering. :mad:

As a result of such dishonesty affecting SVS (coupled with the fact that a few 'SVS' ships are still able to sink non-SVS ships), I am afraid I am going to have to pass at this time despite ever fiber within me to want to participate.

I think it should be held shortly after the next maintenance (hopefully soon) as it seems the terrible curse of lag is creeping upon the seas. Glad to see more SvS events.

I am happy to hear your interest in such an event. I do intend to have it scheduled alongside Disney's maintenance plans to avoid server drops, lag, and glitches and hackers.
there was such a hack, and it was used last night upon svs ships, but I assure everyone that there will be no outside interference. But if a cheater were to appear, they will be dealt with as harshly as Disney will allow.
I appreciate your interest, and I feel the same way. But we must continue to move forward in the game for the betterment of it's players!
-Beast man

Thank you blade. That is exactly what I'm looking for. You are the first ship on the roster.
I am also using Facebook as an alternative to the forums considering how easy it is to set up.

The date of the contest will be posted tonight on this forum and Facebook.

My face book name is Beastie man.
I will make a new group tonight. -SV EVENT POTCO
Join, give me either your captain, or gunners, full crews etc. and I will make rosters.

I, Shamus, will be my pirate, Beast Man, level 50, you can find me on the french island most of the time. I am usually on every night, and if you don't see me, ask a pirate on the beach, and I will come from svsing to speak with you.

The first SVS Event of 2013 will be held Saturday Night. Kick off time will be 10:00 Eastern Standard Time, and it shall last one hour. We shall meet on Vachira at this time.
Rules:
1. All war ships are allowed. nothing below War class.
2. All ships must have a crew. No soloists. this isn't a solo contest.
3. All ships and captains must be registered either here or on the forum.
4. NO CHEATING. Cheaters will be dealt with.
5. Since all ships shall be equal in class and crew, the scoring will be gathered on streaks, how many sinks you have, and total score and bounty. ALL factors apply.
6. Have Fun and enjoy the first contest! If anyone has suggestions for a more interesting experience, send me a message.
- Beast Man

We MUST have at least 4 ships on each side for this contest to commence. Spread to word to All Svsers.
Once the contest is over, everyone shall stand on the beach to await the results. It may take a minute to tally them.

Hi Beastie, glad to see this happening again, was always alot of fun! I will pass along in VORTEX to see if anyone is interested. Thanks Again! :parrot:

I'll bring as many Warlords and friends as my ship can hold! :cannon:

Rules - NO GLITCHES!! :skullpeak:

All who are sailing with a crew tomorrow:

****I NEED CAPTAINS AND SHIP NAMES****
rosters will be listed tonight:)

Post your ships and captains please.

Back