SVS Event March 2013

Do you have what it takes?

• Total voters
potcomap.jpg
I'm planning on gunning for someone who is in the lead who needs help....
what ship?

Last edited by a moderator:
Beast, can you start naming ships to French or Spanish to give us an idea of where were launching ahead of time. We have a full crew already if you want to line us up opposite you guys.

4. NO CHEATING. Cheaters will be dealt with.
How, exactly? Would you possibly have the need for others to help by patrolling the "borders" of the event? IF so, perhaps I can help but I will need to know today (3-30-2013) if such help is needed, before my mid-afternoon.

Just let me know. :)

Cutthroat executioner- blade. Spanish.
Sun shark- jade goldshot. French.
Dark -water Firelight- Kat Heartbonney. Spanish.
Morning Thunder- Joseph Ironskull. French.
Black Eclipse- Horus. Spanish.Those are the captains that have contacted me. There will be more, and will be sorted accordingly. I want it to be as difficult as possible.

Ship: Outlaw Plunderer
Captain: Peter Mctimbers (my alt)

I'm going somewhere today and might not be back be back in time, so I'll probably be a few minutes late or not show up. I'll do my best to come, however. :)

Cutthroat executioner- blade. Spanish.
Sun shark- jade goldshot. French.
Dark -water Firelight- Kat Heartbonney. Spanish.
Morning Thunder- Joseph Ironskull. French.
Black Eclipse- Horus. Spanish.
Outlaw Plunderer - Peter Mctimbers. French.
Those are the captains that have contacted me. There will be more, and will be sorted accordingly. I want it to be as difficult as possible.

I just saw this thread! I wish I could sail it or at least gun in it, but alas I work this night and Have no access to a machine able to run the game. Good luck to all who sail!

Fantastic turnout! 4 ships set out for full destruction on the opponent!
Sun Shark, sailed by Jade Goldshot, finished 4th.
Cutthroat Executioner sailed by Blade, finished 3rd.
Wicked Raider sailed by Horus, finished 2nd with 46,000 points
And the winner, Dark- Water Maelstrom sailed by Joseph Ironskull, finished 1st with 54,000 points.

Thank you to all our participants and their kick- butt crews!
We only hope to expand these contests to their former glory to recognize the fantastic svsers around the game! A big shout out ti all who competed! Thank you for making much fun out of this! I hope to continue in the future.

- keep svsing! Its all some of us have left!
-Beast Man

Beast, Im sorry I wasn't able to attend. It's been crazy and hectic and I would have if I could have. Another one maybe. Sounds like it was fun.
Also, it figures Joseph one, he's the boss. :bow:

Back