Event  Tell Disney To Fix The Leaderboards Week

Did you participate in this event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning they went to work and openeed their inbox, and were surprised to see alot of emails asking for the leaderboards to be fixed. Woot hoo!! WTG everybody!, lets keep doing it, today is the first day of the week, send 1 today, one tomorrow, and one the next day, and keep the ball rolling. I am sure they will get the message in within the week!

Just sent Message 1 with a slight modification...

Dear Pirates online,​

It has come to my attention that the leaderboards have been broken for too long. This is such an important part of the game to pirates and guilds alike. I would really appreciate it, if you would look into this matter as soon as possible.​

Thank you for your time,​

Charlotte Truebonney​
A Concerned Pirate​

Just sent my third dailey post. I listed a number of issues including scratching. I also told them that my membership is coming up for renewal and i would not be coming back til some of these issues are fixed.

i got a reply :p

Ahoy Pirates Online Guest,

Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for any frustration that may have been caused during this time. Please understand that we have a very large community of members with an enormous amount of data that is constantly being collected, interpreted and then presented for each member for display on the Leaderboards. Thus, fixing the current issue at hand within them is one of our top priorities. We realize there are many of you patiently waiting and we are tru ly grateful.

We hope this helps. Fair winds!

i got a reply

Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for any frustration that may have been caused during this time. Please understand that we have a very large community of members with an enormous amount of data that is constantly being collected, interpreted and then presented for each member for display on the Leaderboards . Thus, fixing the current issue at hand within them is one of our top priorities. We realize there are many of you patiently waiting and we are truly grateful.

We hope this helps. Fair winds!

Here is my email I am sending today:

Dear Pirates Online,

I have been playing this game for over two years and I have to tell you my concerns. The leaderboards don't work, the leaderboards don't , the leaderboards don't work, these are my concerns. I have been waiting for so long, and I don't think you really listen. I know you have a big community of pirates but I am sure I am not the only once concerned about this. I don't care if you have excuses that you have other things to do, is not been week, it is been many months since the leaderboards are broken. Are you not capable of fixing them? Prove that you listen.

Thank You.

LOVE your letter Johnny Mak!
I hope you don't mind that I borrowed it as my example ;) & added a few changes to personalize it a little

Johnny Mak Message
Ahoy members of the staff we have sat around holding our breath for you to fix the boards... can we get at least a show that our faith in you is not wasted. now if it can be counted for contests there surely must be a way to fix the boards and i request it be done immediately. one of the thrills of this game is seeing your name on those boards showing others that you are putting in effort to be the best not only for your own numbers but the guilds numbers. Please before you add the sandmen back for christmas like last year fix the boards...i grow tired of paying for nothing new that is relevant to this game thanks for your time

Here is the letter I sent
Ahoy POTCO,
Once upon a time we read on the game homepage that the leader boards were going to be fixed & running again. We have pillaged & plundered, holding our breath, waiting for you to fix the boards... yet still nothing. If it can be counted for contests, (strongest guild comp) there surely must be a way to fix the boards. One of the thrills of this game is seeing your name or guild name on those boards, showing others that you are putting in effort to be the best, not only for your own numbers but the guilds numbers.
I love the game & have been faithful paying member & guild master of the Pixie Pyrates. I would LOVE for my tiny guild to rank among the best of the best. I ask for that opportunity, please look into fixing the leader boards.
Sincerely,
Luckie O'Clover
Pixie Pyrates Guild Master

Great Email Luckie. My Email I sent today was very similar to the one you sent. ( I went off yours :D)

Hopefully Disney gets the hint

Igor say don't give up mates. Igor ask each day send another e-mail. Igor say one a day make the mouse pay!!!!

:cool::D;):):arrrrr::p:ahoy:

We are sorry! Pirates of the Caribbean Online will be temporarily closed for maintenance from 9PM PST and will reopen at 3AM PST. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

Pirates Home page
View attachment 376

Well, you've accomplished something. We'll see if it's anything we WANT, soon enough... ;)

oh and we are just getting started.

We still have a lot to do in this campaign, we will be changing the messages to make sure we don't sound like a broken radio, and we will send them again. Everybody has done wonderful, and we want to make sure our message is clear. We will be watching what happens on this update. But is not reason to get comfortable, we will be ready to make our message heard, they will hear it like or not. Is not mystery everybody wants the leaderboards fixed.

I got an answer to my mail:

We appreciate your concerns with the Leaderboards issues.
Let me assure you we are working hard to get this issue corrected and the accurate data posted on the Leaderboards. Please understand that we have a very large community of members with an enormous amount of data that is constantly being collected, interpreted and then presented for each member for display on the Leaderboards.

Fixing the current issue at hand, though complicated, is one of our top priorities. We realize there are many of you patiently waiting and we are truly grateful.

We apologize for any frustration this is causing you.

Thank you again for your concern and feedback.

Corey
Pirates of the Caribbean Online Member Services
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
ORIGINAL MESSAGE - do not edit below this line

i just kind of tweak the message daily lol same tone though
Ahoy members of the staff we have sat around
> holding our breath for you to fix the boards... can we get at least a
> show that our faith in you is not wasted. now if it can be counted for
> contests there surely must be a way to fix the boards and i request it
> be done immediately. one of the thrills of this game is seeing your name
> on those boards showing others that you are putting in effort to be the
> best not only for your own numbers but the guilds numbers. you have
> virtually made it so some people dont even exist in the game because you
> changed the boards for absolutely no reason if you didnt know what you
> were doing... why do it? Please before you add the sandmen back for
> christmas like last year fix the boards...i grow tired of paying for
> nothing new that is relevant to this game thanks for your time

I got an answer to my mail:

We appreciate your concerns with the Leaderboards issues.
Let me assure you we are working hard to get this issue corrected and the accurate data posted on the Leaderboards. Please understand that we have a very large community of members with an enormous amount of data that is constantly being collected, interpreted and then presented for each member for display on the Leaderboards.
Fixing the current issue at hand, though complicated, is one of our top priorities. We realize there are many of you patiently waiting and we are truly grateful.
We apologize for any frustration this is causing you.
Thank you again for your concern and feedback.
Corey
Pirates of the Caribbean Online Member Services
ORIGINAL MESSAGE - do not edit below this line

I got the exact same message word for word also i think this is just a message that is sent to anyone who sends a request and uses the phrase leaderboards idk if there fixing them yet, but I know after a week of sending them they'll finally get off their butts and fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back