Release Notes Test Server Release Notes - October 31, 2011

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
Release Notes - October 31, 2011

• Updates:
    • Fixed land and sea loot drops so that everyone receives loot.
    • Fixed a crash during the Black Pearl boss battle.
    • Fixed the bug that would cause ships to slide across the water towards and away from the player's ship.
    • Fixed other minor gameplay and typo errors.

-_- I was looking forward to those Halloween clothes... Ugh, now we gotta deal with EITC clothes now. Tonight a new peddler set comes out anyways.

Great to see some improvements however this update is still weeks away considering readiness. Still many bugs that could 'kill' the game on live.

Also from YouTube:
Salutations Ye'toobers! Thanks again for your patience as we continue sorting through all the feedback and bug reports. Sure enough, without the efforts of our test community, we would not have been able to find and fix some of these bugs on our own. Your dedication and attention to detail are one of a kind and deserve a mighty applause. In a few weeks time, you'll be able to enjoy these new features on Live with your main Pirates. Until then, keep your eyes to the News section on www.piratesonline.com for the latest details.

Here is the latest news update...
Calling All Testers - NEW UPDATE​
October 31, 2011​
divider_line.gif
news_test_server.gif

New TEST Server updates are available today, including additional bug fixes:​

Updates:

• Fixed land and sea loot drops so that everyone receives loot
  • Fixed the bug causing ships to slide across the water towards and away from Pirates' ship
  • Fixed a crash during the Black Pearl boss battle
  • Fixed several minor gameplay and onscreen text errors

If you would like to be placed on a waiting list for future invites to the Test Server, sign up here. Please be sure to verify whether you meet the qualifications prior to signing up.

Remember to use the 'Send Feedback' button on the Options Menu ('Esc' or F7 key) to report any bugs you find, or by using the bug reporting form.

NOTE: Please be very specific when reporting any crashes due to teleporting – let us know where you were and what you were doing at the time of the crash.

Upgrade to Unlimited Access
to be eligible to Test all new content before it goes Live!

-_- Just came online and the November clothes are the same as last year :(

O_O! I haven't come online, so I can't confirm it. But if that is so, then it's NOT so cool ... :sad1:
I thought this entire "monthly outfit" package is a continuous update that we would always see month after month, year after year. If they just designed 12 sets plus holiday special outfits and recycles those year after year, then I would expect more from Disney Potco! Maybe that's the reason why those outfits would no longer be available after a couple of months passed by, and maybe that has something to do with not planning to give us extra inventory space (for clothing) ... because they expect us to wait until the entire year passes by before we get to the 'same' outfit again, month after month.

I guess the ship customization and new Brig ships are way taking over the development right now that there is no time for new outfit design (even though I knew that they were all part of the plan; Monthly outfits last for one whole year, then Ship Customization and Brigs after that). Well, as long as this big upcoming update is working properly, I think that is a fair trade for the monthly outfits. For now anyways ...

O_O! I haven't come online, so I can't confirm it. But if that is so, then it's NOT so cool ... :sad1:
I thought this entire "monthly outfit" package is a continuous update that we would always see month after month, year after year. If they just designed 12 sets plus holiday special outfits and recycles those year after year, then I would expect more from Disney Potco! Maybe that's the reason why those outfits would no longer be available after a couple of months passed by, and maybe that has something to do with not planning to give us extra inventory space (for clothing) ... because they expect us to wait until the entire year passes by before we get to the 'same' outfit again, month after month.

I guess the ship customization and new Brig ships are way taking over the development right now that there is no time for new outfit design (even though I knew that they were all part of the plan; Monthly outfits last for one whole year, then Ship Customization and Brigs after that). Well, as long as this big upcoming update is working properly, I think that is a fair trade for the monthly outfits. For now anyways ...
Well said, Jade :p

Back