The Banned Page

Have You Ever Been Banned

• Total voters
Well Apparently I'm banned for asking personal info, How is asking what point to put in skill after maxing my grenades, POTCO seriously needs to rethink banning people, now i have to wait 18 hours... Back to whatever i do

Attachments

• this acc is on hold blah.png
    this acc is on hold blah.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 99
I see all these posts and there is one basic thing that defender of these programs seem to be avoiding. When you sign up for the game you agree to terms of use. You can justify your position all you want but you agree not to do something and then do it with a sick rationalization in your heads as to why it is right and ok to do. You are breaking rules you agreed to uphold. Plain and simple.

People who cheat are insidious to the game. They diminish the idea of what it is to master a skill. I doubt many/any read these posts so please don't take offense unless you are one of them. I encounter god glitcher/auto clickers in the game and consider it to be massive cheat. It certainly is not representative of any effort or achievement on their part. Moreover, the point of game play is to have fun. These players are not even viewing the game, collecting loot, or participating with their game friends in any way. And for this, they pay to play. They do not learn how to better use their weapons. They ruin the experience for others and when confronted behave as if everyone does it. Well, they do not. It is a rare few and saying everyone does it is just another justification to allow them to rationalize their unethical behavior.

I was on a ship and there was a gunner that was using speed cannons and blasting away like it was a machine gun. In order to do this he has tampered with the game codes. Try to tell me otherwise all you want, but this is cheating. You may say this does not affect me but I hear that these same cheats go into svs and use that in this arena.

I ran into one last night at Cutthroat and she finally returned to discover a group of others around her and witness to her behavior. Rather than react with shame or apology, she said she would never be banned and dared me to try to report her. She was in guild that is consistently on the boards.

The behavior of those in the game reflects the behavior they carry into the real world. Cheating in the game reflects a compromised moral ethic that will hurt them in real life. If one will cheat in a matter where there is nothing at stake, imagine what that person will do with something tangible on the line.

If you do any of these actions and I see it, I screen and report to Disney. I have friend tp to me and they do the same. I hope you get banned for this. Sure you can get a new account but you lose whatever you acquired while cheating. I won't say you earned it because you didn't. For those that say they will flaunt their cheating, what a sorry approach to life.

I see all these posts and there is one basic thing that defender of these programs seem to be avoiding. When you sign up for the game you agree to terms of use. You can justify your position all you want but you agree not to do something and then do it with a sick rationalization in your heads as to why it is right and ok to do. You are breaking rules you agreed to uphold. Plain and simple.

People who cheat are insidious to the game. They diminish the idea of what it is to master a skill. I doubt many/any read these posts so please don't take offense unless you are one of them. I encounter god glitcher/auto clickers in the game and consider it to be massive cheat. It certainly is not representative of any effort or achievement on their part. Moreover, the point of game play is to have fun. These players are not even viewing the game, collecting loot, or participating with their game friends in any way. And for this, they pay to play. They do not learn how to better use their weapons. They ruin the experience for others and when confronted behave as if everyone does it. Well, they do not. It is a rare few and saying everyone does it is just another justification to allow them to rationalize their unethical behavior.

I was on a ship and there was a gunner that was using speed cannons and blasting away like it was a machine gun. In order to do this he has tampered with the game codes. Try to tell me otherwise all you want, but this is cheating. You may say this does not affect me but I hear that these same cheats go into svs and use that in this arena.

I ran into one last night at Cutthroat and she finally returned to discover a group of others around her and witness to her behavior. Rather than react with shame or apology, she said she would never be banned and dared me to try to report her. She was in guild that is consistently on the boards.

The behavior of those in the game reflects the behavior they carry into the real world. Cheating in the game reflects a compromised moral ethic that will hurt them in real life. If one will cheat in a matter where there is nothing at stake, imagine what that person will do with something tangible on the line.

If you do any of these actions and I see it, I screen and report to Disney. I have friend tp to me and they do the same. I hope you get banned for this. Sure you can get a new account but you lose whatever you acquired while cheating. I won't say you earned it because you didn't. For those that say they will flaunt their cheating, what a sorry approach to life.

It defiantly is against the terms of use. But most people that do this have already mastered the game, and are bored. They found something alot more fun to do. They can take a game, and do whatever they want with it. Although its against the rules, I believe it is simply a different form of gameplay.

Got the warning screen a few nights ago for a typo - some friends & I were laughing about what we got in a skull chest & I typed something like:

"I got a cheapo dagger, some gold and a shirt"

Except that I was typing fast and my finger didn't quite tap the "r" key.:oops: At least it was just a warning!

Got the warning screen a few nights ago for a typo - some friends & I were laughing about what we got in a skull chest & I typed something like:

"I got a cheapo dagger, some gold and a shirt"

Except that I was typing fast and my finger didn't quite tap the "r" key.:oops: At least it was just a warning!

I did the same thing once lolI got banned for saying rofl
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

For those that say they will flaunt their cheating, what a sorry approach to life.
I agree, mate. :iagree: Thanks for explaining these points in such a way to which I have always felt but have yet communicated them in such a way (I think) to which it has made a difference.;)

"Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much."

One day my friend had El Patron when I didn't. "I really want your sword man!" I said. Later that day, I got El Patron. There is definitely some surveillance within the game.

One day my friend had El Patron when I didn't. "I really want your sword man!" I said. Later that day, I got El Patron. There is definitely some surveillance within the game.
I don't mean to argue with you, but I highly doubt that the reason you got El Patron is because you said you wanted it. The chances of a Disney employee seeing that you said that, and then granting you the sword later is highly unlikely. If they did by chance see the chat, they wouldn't have given you that sword.
Loot is completely random anyways, I would doubt that Disney has that much control over which loot is given to who.

I don't mean to argue with you, but I highly doubt that the reason you got El Patron is because you said you wanted it. The chances of a Disney employee seeing that you said that, and then granting you the sword later is highly unlikely. If they did by chance see the chat, they wouldn't have given you that sword.
Loot is completely random anyways, I would doubt that Disney has that much control over which loot is given to who.

It's a coincide but I was judt putting it out there.

It defiantly is against the terms of use. But most people that do this have already mastered the game, and are bored. They found something alot more fun to do. They can take a game, and do whatever they want with it. Although its against the rules, I believe it is simply a different form of gameplay.
If POTCO players are "bored," how about this - *Do some searching on the internet and help Revive POTCO find a Disney or Disney Interactive employee whom could help revitalize the game! I mean, if your "that" bored...why not, savvy?

My first ban was for saying burp and yawn when I was 8 years old. I really never found out why I got banned for that. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me...

Turning into a rage ghost, or talking in colors, or using a machine gun as a cannon sounds a lot more fun though.
Turning into a rage ghost? Can you do that? lolOne time I was playing Cannon Defense, I was trying to tell people to use cold shot, but I accidentally said cold crap... Didn't get banned, but I got a warning. Not my fault the people who made keyboards put the o and the i next to each other. And I type fast.

Turning into a rage ghost? Can you do that? lolOne time I was playing Cannon Defense, I was trying to tell people to use cold shot, but I accidentally said cold crap... Didn't get banned, but I got a warning. Not my fault the people who made keyboards put the o and the i next to each other. And I type fast.

I think he means to hack lol.

One time I was playing Cannon Defense, I was trying to tell people to use cold shot, but I accidentally said cold crap... Didn't get banned, but I got a warning. Not my fault the people who made keyboards put the o and the i next to each other. And I type fast.

LOL - so easy to do - A quick tap, enter and "uhoh - that's not what I meant!"

I got banned when asking a friend to send me screen shots of Bill Ironskull a couple of days before the tribute...:(...gotten banned before for other reasons but i don't think it has ever been because of talking bad to others.

To true they will ban for the dumbest things I got banned for giving someone advice on sailing.

Back