The Banned Page

Have You Ever Been Banned

• Total voters
I have been banned once for asking a friend on how to make a webpage.... So it doesnt really count... lol
wow reading all these posts about being banned makes me question potc I have never been banned if I ever do I gurantee i'll stop playing
The first ban is notmally only 1 day long lol unless it is a serious offense like hacking, then it is an automatic termination

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time i got banned it was for helping a friend to get open chat :mad: . I was only trying to help as much as I could and Disney said that I was getting involved to others' personal information for some reason and that I should have told my friend to contact them instead. I remember the time when i had speed chat plus, it was so awful.. and even when I contacted Disney they didn't even replied back, this is the time I decided to help others getting it...

They say next time my account will get termed for having 8 warnings, so unfair and crazy because most of them were spellings :mad: :skullpeak:

cool banned for no reason... umm banned a week ago for saying fuuu 3 times because after an hour mat run, disconnect, no mats... now im banned again for no reason and their programmers are too bad to even tell you why

I had 2 unexplained bans. A 1-day ban, and a 3-day ban.

I was banned for apparently using the "celebration" emote inappropriately.
They said I was standing too close to someone at the time :eek:. (are there web-cams up at dark hart now?) Next, they'll take "celebrate" away from us :confused:.
I swear, I was just happy about a level up! :(

ool a potco employee responded! Soooo helpful for when i asked what being banned for! and i quote: "After reviewing your account, I see it has been banned for not following the Pirates Online Rules." Hmm... don't know the rule I didn't follow cuz you didn't tell me it KRISTA!!! and been banned for 2 days, when will it end!?!?!

NEVER TRY TO PUT THE DICTATORSHIP OF POTCO DOWN, OR THOU SHALT BAN YOU! -me

ool a potco employee responded! Soooo helpful for when i asked what being banned for! and i quote: "After reviewing your account, I see it has been banned for not following the Pirates Online Rules." Hmm... don't know the rule I didn't follow cuz you didn't tell me it KRISTA!!! and been banned for 2 days, when will it end!?!?!

NEVER TRY TO PUT THE DICTATORSHIP OF POTCO DOWN, OR THOU SHALT BAN YOU! -me

Don't worry, when I got banned for helping a friend they had ban me for '73hrs' - like they said - but ended up waiting 5 hrs, and yes it was Krista who responded to me as well, wasn't that helpful :mad: :fish:

In The Ocean Warlord guild we refer to this as "Club 24" (making fun of Disney's "Club 33").
Got it once for saying that I'd been drinking a bottle of Laphroaig 21yr single malt scotch - thought that one was odd since we can talk about rum till molasses comes out our ears; but I mention a bottle of high end liquor and I'm in Club 24! :rumgone:

The second time I had it coming - I had just mastered grenades and was chatting the words to a certain AC/DC song...

Kinda surprised Jolly Roger (with mouse eared hat) didn't come and take me away personally for that one... :oops:My sincerest apologies to the forum. :facepalm: think before posting, think before posting...

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm... umm 7 days later... still banned

Try e-mail them back using the mail address they informed you about the ban. It should be this MemberServices@piratesonline.com
Then try ask them why exactly the ban you - That's what I did and then they asked me to verify my account by answering 4 questions correctly about my info. Then they told me how long the account it would be on hold...

Sooo yeah, try that... I hope it works :)

I've been banned twice on my main but none on my alternative

1st Ban - 72hours (apparently for hacking) which I dont know the first thing about
2nd Ban - 24hrs - telling very low level noobs that they shouldn't be in the mines as they are too weak for the bosses (they were under level 20)

I've been banned twice on my main but none on my alternative

1st Ban - 72hours (apparently for hacking) which I dont know the first thing about
2nd Ban - 24hrs - telling very low level noobs that they shouldn't be in the mines as they are too weak for the bosses (they were under level 20)

/facepalm :fish:
they should think twice before banning people...

One Time I Simply Stated I hate Justin Bieber which is completely true, and i got banned for like a day....... O_O

Back