The Banned Page

Have You Ever Been Banned

• Total voters
Once got banned for speaking of pirates online wiki (really disney? really), once for bad language, the termination, I'd rather not discuss. Lets just say a name change got me terminated, and I'm not going there again. Saves me from wasting any more than the $90 I put into my account.

1 termination
2 bans
1 warning
1 ban from chat O_OOh and I got a 1 day ban about 3 years ago on Club Penguin when I used to play that

Last edited by a moderator:
1st Ban I got was when I was still logged in, I had to go out for a few hours and decided to keep myself on Abassa Tortuga, when I got back I teleported to Port Royal and up came the message you're account has been placed on hold please contact Disney to get this ban removed. Turns out I had apparently tried to hack their system whilst out shopping. No one else in the house all doors and windows locked. huh? Luckily it turned from a lifetime ban to a 24hr Ban.

2nd Ban was when I was in the mines when 3 low level pirates who are too weak to be there Levels 14, 16 and 23 (obviously got through a glitch) appeared and I just stated to them could you guys leave you are too weak to be here and I'm not going to heal you when they KO you as you do not have the key to the mines yet so please go. Disney then ban me stating I was bullying the low level pirates HUH! 2 day Ban. Now they did say they don't ban people if they dont talk to or heal low level pirates, so today again 5 low levels have appeared at south idol el patrons mines on abassa, I have put my weapon away and stood to one side. Going to see if I get banned again

got banned for getting got and heavy with an ex gf in the chat, haven't been banned since and never will be again.

Back