The Banned Page

Have You Ever Been Banned

• Total voters
I have... once for saying 'piratesforums.co' -_- wow Disney... here is a link for The Banned Page.
Please look before you make threads so they aren't repeats if possible... ty

Ok, as you guys probably already know, I'm a Christian. One time, I was talking to a friend about God (she doesn't believe in God) and we were having a disagreement (but not calling each other names or saying anything bad). I was banned a few days later for saying these things:

We have banned your account based on the inappropriate language found within your chat log, shown below:

> a.. June 9, 2011 5:29:27 PM PDT : Jess us is Gods son
>
> b.. June 9, 2011 5:29:55 PM PDT : no His name is Jess us
>
> c.. June 9, 2011 5:30:02 PM PDT : Jesus
>
> d.. June 9, 2011 5:30:51 PM PDT : Jade i dont want u to go to hell
>
> e.. June 9, 2011 5:31:42 PM PDT : God sent His Son to die on a cross to save us from our sins so we could live with Him forever
>
> f.. June 9, 2011 5:32:04 PM PDT : God sent His Son to die for u Jade
>
> g.. June 9, 2011 5:32:47 PM PDT : but thats how big His love is for us
>
> h.. June 9, 2011 5:32:54 PM PDT : die for someone
>
> i.. June 9, 2011 5:33:15 PM PDT : Jesus died for everyone

I emailed them back with this:

> Hello Disney,
>
> I was just wondering how any of this is inappropriate. Maybe you could clear it up for me.

Their response was basically avoiding my question:

Hello,

As a family-friendly Company, all in-game chat is moderated equally for everyone regardless of age to maintain a friendly and safe online environment for all to enjoy. In regards to your account, it was found to be breaking the rules. Any player found bullying or harassing another player in Pirates Online will receive a hold.

Please note Pirates Online is a place to play and enjoy being a Pirate as this is a game for kids. We have players from all over the world with many different beliefs, and we want all of our players to feel welcome.

Note the part that said "bullying or harassing". I was simply witnessing to a friend; how they saw that as bullying, I will never know, but most of them don't share my beliefs so.... anyway, just thought I would share that.

Ok, as you guys probably already know, I'm a Christian. One time, I was talking to a friend about God (she doesn't believe in God) and we were having a disagreement (but not calling each other names or saying anything bad). I was banned a few days later for saying these things:

We have banned your account based on the inappropriate language found within your chat log, shown below:

>
>
>
>
> e.. June 9, 2011 5:31:42 PM PDT : God sent His Son to die on a cross to save us from our sins so we could live with Him forever
>
>
>
>

> Hello Disney,
>
> I was just wondering how any of this is inappropriate. Maybe you could clear it up for me.

Hello,

As a family-friendly Company, all in-game chat is moderated equally for everyone regardless of age to maintain a friendly and safe online environment for all to enjoy. In regards to your account, it was found to be breaking the rules. Any player found bullying or harassing another player in Pirates Online will receive a hold.

Please note Pirates Online is a place to play and enjoy being a Pirate as this is a game for kids. We have players from all over the world with many different beliefs, and we want all of our players to feel welcome.

Note the part that said "bullying or harassing". I was simply witnessing to a friend; how they saw that as bullying, I will never know, but most of them don't share my beliefs so.... anyway, just thought I would share that.
I don't mean to sound like a mean person, but maybe your friend was happy with her current religious views. I'm personally an atheist, and I wouldn't want somebody trying to cram their beliefs in my face, especially in a place that I pay 10$ a month to have fun on. No offense, mate...

banned 2 times possibly 3

I don't mean to sound like a mean person, but maybe your friend was happy with her current religious views. I'm personally an atheist, and I wouldn't want somebody trying to cram their beliefs in my face, especially in a place that I pay 10$ a month to have fun on. No offense, mate...
I respect other's beliefs, but I try to share my own with others when I can. And there have been many evangelists that have "shoved" their beliefs in people's faces more than I have. Some, such as D.L. Moody, Billy Graham, Billy Sunday, John Wesley, etc. They taught sermons strongly expressing their beliefs and telling people to repent from their sins. I won't go as far as them, but I will witness to people when I get the chance to.

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

> Hello Disney,
>

Hello,

I don't see this harming anyone as you were not Forcing the person to change religious beliefs but only telling them your beliefs (but of course i don't know what the other person was saying if they were telling you to stop then i would stop because you cant Force someone to change religious beliefs) But as you can see with many other circumstances Disney takes things very seriously so yea...
He was simply telling this person his beliefs but if he was forcing them to change beliefs then i could see why it would be a ban.

I respect other's beliefs, but I try to share my own with others when I can. And there have been many evangelists that have "shoved" their beliefs in people's faces more than I have. Some, such as D.L. Moody, Billy Graham, Billy Sunday, John Wesley, etc. They taught sermons strongly expressing their beliefs and telling people to repent from their sins. I won't go as far as them, but I will witness to people when I get the chance to.
Perhaps Disney interpreted it as you were somewhat "bullying" your friend with your beliefs. Religion seems to be a controversial topic, and I guess Disney doesn't want arguments or debates flaring off about topics like that.

^ it dumb you cant " share religions " on an online game.. they say they want them to feel welcome, but yet they ban you for no reason, and they want money, which it why they want them to feel welcome , yet when they term/ban people.. they get less money rofl sometimes disney does think b4 they ban someone lol

^ it dumb you cant " share religions " on an online game.. they say they want them to feel welcome, but yet they ban you for no reason, and they want money, which it why they want them to feel welcome , yet when they term/ban people.. they get less money rofl sometimes disney does think b4 they ban someone lol
IF They ban someone, it's because the broke the Disney policies and rules set forth to keep players SAFE. If you break their rules, you deserve to be banned. Now I do agree that sometimes, they make mistakes and people are banned for things that are really not their fault, or they got blamed for something. I was banned once, for telling a rude member of my guild (I was GM) that I would boot him if he didn't play nice. He reported me of course, and that's why I was banned. There it was a mistake, but if you run around cursing and using glitches and what not, you deserve to be banned. (When I say 'you' I mean as in general terms, not you in particular Pluto)

IF They ban someone, it's because the broke the Disney policies and rules set forth to keep players SAFE. If you break their rules, you deserve to be banned. Now I do agree that sometimes, they make mistakes and people are banned for things that are really not their fault, or they got blamed for something. I was banned once, for telling a rude member of my guild (I was GM) that I would boot him if he didn't play nice. He reported me of course, and that's why I was banned. There it was a mistake, but if you run around cursing and using glitches and what not, you deserve to be banned. (When I say 'you' I mean as in general terms, not you in particular Pluto)
aye i understand SOMETIMES you do deserve it but others........ they're just stupid like that..

I once got terminated but I got my account back by calling..

When I let know my Youtube fans they were like OMG HOW DID YOU GET YOUR ACCOUNT BACK it was funny lol

Never ever ever been banned,
goodytwoshoes.jpeg
though I accidentally said a couple bad words from spelling errors. I was realllly worried about that Phew! :angel:

um... https://piratesforums.co/threads/the-banned-page.5187/

banned 2 times and uncountable warnings
Bad Bean!!! :(:mad: lololol

Back