The Banned Page

Have You Ever Been Banned

• Total voters
Im becoming tired of Disney' their games and how they treat others they need to do somthing about the banning when others did not do anything do somthing about the ones who have.
True, Mickey has BIG unforgiving EARS. There's a lot of people who get banned that deserved it, and at least the people who were banned for a bad reason can dispute it. At least they're trying to clean up the bad stuff.

yes true im just annoyed at the moment about it all. how they speak to others its just wrong . i do feel they are trying to fix it .The same people are just creating a new account then doing it again . I cant just stand there and watch someone abusing a nother just because they can . its been happening so much lately .

yes true im just annoyed at the moment about it all. how they speak to others its just wrong . i do feel they are trying to fix it .The same people are just creating a new account then doing it again . I cant just stand there and watch someone abusing a nother just because they can . its been happening so much lately .
well i created a new account, but ive cleaned myself up.. had the account 2 years only gotten banned maybe 3 times at most..

^ it dumb you cant " share religions " on an online game.. they say they want them to feel welcome, but yet they ban you for no reason, and they want money, which it why they want them to feel welcome , yet when they term/ban people.. they get less money rofl sometimes disney does think b4 they ban someone lol
It's sad you can't have Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press in this game. Look I understand people might upset people but I always listen to different opinions whether it's politics or religion. But does Disney honestly think someone will run away from their computers crying or something? I don't believe anyone on here would challenge or rather criticize anyone else's religion or politics (in the game) mostly religion though because we are a nice "fan based community" who are curious as to what a certain religion that a person believes is. Maybe it's just me that's curious... I mean Is it wrong to say that you all wouldn't criticize someone over their religion or their politics? :fight:

They SHOULD try to use context. If you use I bought a new (Shirt) but your keyboard doesnt register a certain letter, why should you be banned? If you say " In order to talk to ___ you must press (shift)" same thing. iMO.

xD im surprised they didnt ban me when i said that potco is hacking hell....... then i went I DIDNT USE IT AS A BAD WORD DISNEY

Back