The Legend of Pirates Online, an ongoing POTCO recreation.

There would've been a more polite way of saying that no one is playing Alpha lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
me, being an average pirate walking in from the pier, think s you're blowing this out of proportion,

it's in my understanding that ignoring and reporting players are available now in the "game." are those options also available here? if you don't want to deal with a member here, you can ignore them?

i do know what options are out there to tame bad blood instead instigating a public flare war. if you have issues regarding that player 'in game,' why not direct it with the ppl who run the 'game' instead of bringing it here?

//leaves for the time being//​

The REPORT option for posts here are always a more "better" route to go if you feel highly concerned about a post. In this particular situation, I'm not sure why that option was not pursued first.

Thread clean-up via: posts removed, warnings sent, and a few posts edited to reflect said change!

May this opportunity remind everyone to simply report posts which you have a problem with rather that responding directly to them. Thank you.

it's in my understanding that ignoring and reporting players are available now in the "game." are those options also available here? if you don't want to deal with a member here, you can ignore them?
Not to stuff up the thread with more moderation hoo-ha, but yes. All content has a report button, as pointed out above. I encourage people to use it. And if you feel something you reported was dealt with inappropriately, or you are unhappy with moderator conduct, please start a personal conversation with me and I will look into it and get back to you.

You may also ignore people (https://piratesforums.co/account/ignored) if you find them particularly troublesome. I highly recommend using these options instead of engaging with these problems directly, as it usually only makes them worse.

Without further ado, back to the topic at hand.

La paix est ce qu'il nous faut, pas la guerre.
Anyways, what do you guys think this weekends update will be? ;3

i just want to be able to play cards and be able to tp without having to reboot. but if those aren't a pain, i'd like to go exploring the isles that are currently open. i AM curious which padres they're going to use tho. i always tried to glitch back up to the lil settlement near the top of the volcano. i constantly saw it in the map and felt odd not being able to visit lol

but aye. weekend update? play cards, tp, and expanded access to current isles. at this point, i'm happy to see the old places, with or without baddies. :cool:

Last edited:
i just want to be able to play cards and be able to tp without having to reboot. but if those aren't a pain, i'd like to go exploring the isles that are currently open. i AM curious which padres they're going to use tho. i always tried to glitch back up to the lil settlement near the top of the volcano. i constantly saw it in the map and felt old not being able to visit lol

but aye. weekend upadate? play cards, tp, and expanded access to current isles. at this point, i'm happy to see the old places, with or without baddies. :cool:
They're making everything (mostly) the same as when the game was closed, so most likely new Padres will be what's added.

So when does the game open to the public? I've been waiting over 2 years to play again!
There is no release date yet. They are currently in closed alpha which you'll need to win/be given a key to join. Then will be closed beta, semi-open beta (which is when the public will be able to play without a key), open beta, and full release. None of these stages have dates tied to them, it just depends on how well progress is made throughout these stages.

When TLOPO's open beta is released, expect to smell something foul in the air.

Oh, Gastro's gonna have such a celebration... >: )

OMG Johnny, I just watched the video and I am so excited for when it comes out!!!! (When ever that will be that is lol)

Same here Victory. I miss the game so much. I remember being on it to play with friends every minute I could and now I'm just bored out of my mind. It's killing me inside.

Back