The Legend of Pirates Online, an ongoing POTCO recreation.

1. I want to thank all the developers and everyone that has worked so hard to make this game so that everyone can enjoy it. I also want to say how much better the game plays now and how much I enjoy playing. I found a Beta Key in Decenber 2016 and it was the greatest Christmas present I could have gotten!! Thank you!!

We're not going to make any promises. When performing a task as recreating an MMO, there are many potential problems which could be faced. However, like many other members of the community, we're hopeful that a revival of our beloved game is possible and will do our best to deliver.

It's been 2 years, 2 months, and 1 day since this has been said, and look how for we have come. <3

Been a few years after the closing of Disney Pirates of the Caribbean, I still can't believe that we are still facing bugs in the game. Hope everything works out in the end.

Hey in the pirates game i have a frigate and it is glitch where every time i try to load it the game sends me back to an island. I tried to sell it but it says isold it and then i dont get the gold from selling it and the ship is still in my ships inventory. Please help

It's really interesting to time travel and see how things have progressed over the last few years, before my involvement with the community. I think it's amusing that people were originally against the TLOPO acronym.
Not gonna lie, a few months ago I was tripping over it too! But it's grown on me now, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
So wonderful to see what this project has grown into!

I just have to say how thankful I am for this game to be recreated. I give these college and High School students or whomever is working on this project THEIR PROPS. You guys have ACTUALLY done a lot for this game. People who complain and bicker about "bugs" and "omg the devs this the devs that," are just oblivious to whats at hand.

In my honest opinion on a scale of 1-10 on how original this game is, I would say it's at about a solid 7. Minus the main quests, looting system, and PVP and SvS.... this is literally the same exact game. They are working their absolute hardest and again I thank you all. From 2015 to now.... this game and development has come a lonnnnnng way.

Trust the process people.

how long this update going to take?
Whenever they are doing an update they don't usually expect each update to take a very long time, however sometimes random issues arise when releasing features. Most updates typically will take 45 minutes to 2 hours. If the updates are expected to take longer than that, staff will post information in the status thread.

Last edited:
I really wish before October comes in, They give us the curse again, Like they did back in 2015 I think? With the Moon. Or at least update us with a preview of Invasions. Now that would be amazing and awesome at the same time.

But atlast, Look at how far the staff and team itself has gotten at. Open Beta, Lots of players, And alot of nostalgia. What else could ya ask for Mateys?

Last edited:
This game brings me back a lot of nostalgia, and I cannot thank the devs enough for working hard to bring the game back to life. I am very much enjoying the game, like I did, when I became a beta tester back in 2007. I see a lot of players online, and am enjoying leveling up my skills, and going on loot hauls. Of course, there are bugs, but that is with any game in beta. :)

It is absolutly amazing to be back on this game. The nostalgia, the memories, the childhood. I cannot thank the TLOPO team enough. Great work and a breathtaking result. I'm enjoying myself a ton.

I know ALOT of people keep bringing this up and annoying the production team but i really wish we had at least an idea on the latest possible date that the cursed blades update will drop.

Back