The Legend of: Pirates Online Announcement Tomorrow

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! Another version of the content video which I find to be a lot more exciting and contains a lot more content is coming tomorrow!

Awesome Vids! I'll pinch myself again!... It's like we never left :excited: Except why isn't my ship in the harbor? Garrr! lol.:rumgone:This is getting really real!

Roll on the Stress Test and Alpha! Thank you all very much for making our dreams come true, unlike someone else we know!:piratemickey:lol (Although I guess they did give it to us in the first place:thanks:)
:monday:

Last edited:
Awesome Vids! I'll pinch myself again!... It's like we never left :excited: Except why isn't my ship in the harbor? Garrr! lol.:rumgone:This is getting really real!!!

Roll on the Stress Test and Alpha! Thank you all very much for making our dreams come true, unlike someone else we know!:piratemickey:lol (Although I guess they did give it to us in the first place:thanks:)
:monday:
Let's keep this friendly here, no flaming others. Even if their names aren't being mentioned.

Let's keep this friendly here, no flaming others. Even if their names aren't being mentioned.

;) Thanks for all the work once again! Ignore the negative in what I said just focus on the positive...lol :swashbuckler:
(Don't forget to get some quality sleep time, we can't have our "crew" crashing out or falling asleep at the wheel, Padres awaits!)

Even my son's getting excited again about this, although I was always the biggest fan of POTCO last time round and probably will be this time too! Still can't work out why he always bet me in PVP? Hmmm.....
:pirate ship::monday::pirate ship:

Last edited:
I've been so busy with these fabulous update videos and I'm so hyped to play that I have been watching old game play videos at YouTube . The developers have done an awesome job and I just can't wait to start playing!
:pirate ship::parrot:

im sorry if this was already asked but when is the release date? if any.
Stress test/Pre -Alpha is planned for August - Sept if everything goes according to plan with no major glitches. They are hoping to make it happen by the middle of August... but we can only wait and see, wait with bated breath!:D

There is no date for release as it is still to early to know when everything will be in suitable working order but everyone is hoping for full release before the middle of next year:daggermouth:
:pirate ship:

Back