The Queen Anne's Revenge is rigged. (And other bugs)

TheCoolCon

Honorable Pirate
Hi, sorry for the clickbait, but here's some truth.
THE QUEEN ANNE'S WILL BE BOARDED BY THE FINAL HIT.
It's completely unfair, (And I swear it was in the patch notes as fixed) and just leaves luck. It's not even worth TRYING at this point. So can the Dev's (The one's who closed down the ENTIRE game for a day to fix bugs) PLEASE solve this issue? I've tried 10 times and ALL of them were stolen by some light ship.
And a few other bugs, too.
  • Ned does not give the totem quest reliably (great update guys)
  • ANY Spanish undead DO NOT have to move to hit you.
  • The Raven's Cove story quest will most likely get stuck in your journal at the part where you make the potion. (A whole day, guys!)
  • Frequent crashes during fishing, porting (and pretty much anytime.)
  • Audio bugs such as hearing walking forever. And with the crashes, these bugs are very common.
Add more bugs in the comments, so the Devs can TRY to fix them BEFORE putting out new content.
I like the game, and the Devs, but come on. At least get people to test things!

TL;DR Dev's push new content without bug fixes, such as the QAR.

Last edited:
It's completely unfair, (And I swear it was in the patch notes as fixed) and just leaves luck. It's not even worth TRYING at this point. So can the Dev's (The one's who closed down the ENTIRE game for a day to fix bugs) PLEASE solve this issue? I've tried 10 times and ALL of them were stolen by some light ship.
  • The Raven's Cove story quest will most likely get stuck in your journal at the part where you make the potion. (A whole day, guys!)
  • Audio bugs such as hearing walking forever. And with the crashes, these bugs are very common.
  • If you reel in your line(fishing) before a fish bites it, the fish will disappear. Useful for legendary fishing, but otherwise painful.
Add more bugs in the comments, so the Devs can TRY to fix them BEFORE putting out new content.

Please remember this game is in beta stage and we all are playing to test the game.
The bugs you have mentioned have been reported and noted by the TLOPO team.

Ned should give you the totem quest if you talk to him again.

If I remember right in the fix notes they said the flagship boarding rights should now go to the ship that caused more damage.

RC quest: I still have a part stuck in my journal after completing the quest and as RC only got released recently many testers know there are always a few issues to begin with.

Spanish Undead have been like that since I joined TLOPO but I don't think it's a top priority issue at this time.

Crashes are still a big problem and until a fix is found best thing to do is turn off sound in options and avoid Abassa.

There are separate teams working on new content and bug fixes so new content releases are not affecting the advancement on the bug fixing.

I hope this was of some help and useful to you :)

I decided to cobble this response due to being petrified when I saw the tuff backlash.
You appear to not be in a good mood right now. That doesn't rock, and I can see that you left no stone unturned in expressing your solid feelings. I guess it's gneiss of you to give your opinions, but it seems that people such as yourself are getting boulder with your statements. There are many gems on the forums that express their emotions in a pelite manner, but alas, you are very concrete when you talc with a coal attitude. Metamorhpically speaking, you should try to start your complaints anew and with a clean slate, and don't take this advice for granite just because it's a punishment to read it. You can take my advice ore not, but I think you got the schist of my advice. Don't quarry; I won't get aggregated if you don't take my advice. I just hope this thread doesn't become eroded and jaded with bad mood, and I'm not trying to basalt anyone.
I think I took this one tufa, but Geode willing, there might be a grain of truth in my statement.

I decided to cobble this response due to being petrified when I saw the tuff backlash.
You appear to not be in a good mood right now. That doesn't rock, and I can see that you left no stone unturned in expressing your solid feelings. I guess it's gneiss of you to give your opinions, but it seems that people such as yourself are getting boulder with your statements. There are many gems on the forums that express their emotions in a pelite manner, but alas, you are very concrete when you talc with a coal attitude. Metamorhpically speaking, you should try to start your complaints anew and with a clean slate, and don't take this advice for granite just because it's a punishment to read it. You can take my advice ore not, but I think you got the schist of my advice. Don't quarry; I won't get aggregated if you don't take my advice. I just hope this thread doesn't become eroded and jaded with bad mood, and I'm not trying to basalt anyone.
I think I took this one tufa, but Geode willing, there might be a grain of truth in my statement.
Pun Game 10/10 :thumbsup:

@Mood Rock
......as Darth Vader would say .......the Quartz is strong with this one!

Congratulations you win this weeks humour t-shirt :p
IwVMcWi.jpg

Do yourself a favor, and check that attitude at the door. You'll get no sympathy from anyone here. If you think it is so easy to patch the game i a day, do it yourself.

Unless you can contribute a solution to the well known problem, save us the wasted time it took to read your sorry cry for attention.

Sorry. That is my one response. I had the QAR stolen from me by some random last hit brig. But yeah, anyways, I hope you can red through the salt to my legitimate complaints. Other than that, sorry.

Do yourself a favor, and check that attitude at the door. You'll get no sympathy from anyone here. If you think it is so easy to patch the game i a day, do it yourself.

Unless you can contribute a solution to the well known problem, save us the wasted time it took to read your sorry cry for attention.
Pointing out a bug is a way to contribute fixing it. But if you so want to be rude, I can be much more rude. after all, unlike you, I don't care if this account was banned since it's only a few days old.

Sometimes it takes a couple tries to fix glitches, you should of expected glitches since they'll always occur, just have some patience please

Back