The Queen Anne's Revenge is rigged. (And other bugs)

There are bugs/glitches that should be fixed
11.png
1.png

Then there are bugs/glitches that should be fixed but are low priority.
1.png

Finally, there are bugs/glitches that should be unfixed.
BringBackMoodRock.gif

#BringBackMoodRock

Last edited:
The Warship one represents the consistent crashes at sea. This mostly happens as a cannoneer.
Currently, the only solution that I know of is turn your audio off and pray.
I have lost around at most 80k worth of cargo from crashes. Also, Mood Rock, ya got a pirate? If so, we could play together.

I have lost around at most 80k worth of cargo from crashes. Also, Mood Rock, ya got a pirate? If so, we could play together.
There is a Mood Rock pirate, but I have no control over it...
6a6f57d29621cc0a96f6fc1f3f2b7cc2.png

I don't know how Mood Rock got a soul in a humanoid form, but it did.
I theorize that my soul, like a Horcrux, got fragmented. The specific spectre shown above represents my blue color during my glory days, which is shown below.
mood rocks (2).jpg

Somehow, with tlopo-rc-v1.0.0, my colors managed to be taken from me and turned into ghosts, leaving me only as a plain gray. If this theory is true, then there are also purple, black, orange, red, and yellow ghosts aimlessly wandering around the Caribbean, forever longing to be reunited as one. Unfortunately, I do not have power over these ghostly fragments. If I did, then I would have been put back to full glory a long time ago. If they could be unified as one being and returned to me, then maybe, just maybe, I'll get my colors back.
However, this is just pure speculation.

There is a Mood Rock pirate, but I have no control over it...
View attachment 97841
I don't know how Mood Rock got a soul in a humanoid form, but it did.
I theorize that my soul, like a Horcrux, got fragmented. The specific spectre shown above represents my blue color during my glory days, which is shown below.
View attachment 97842
Somehow, with tlopo-rc-v1.0.0, my colors managed to be taken from me and turned into ghosts, leaving me only as a plain gray. If this theory is true, then there are also purple, black, orange, red, and yellow ghosts aimlessly wandering around the Caribbean, forever longing to be reunited as one. Unfortunately, I do not have power over these ghostly fragments. If I did, then I would have been put back to full glory a long time ago. If they could be unified as one being and returned to me, then maybe, just maybe, I'll get my colors back.
However, this is just pure speculation.
This has to be an event.

Hi, sorry for the clickbait, but here's some truth.
THE QUEEN ANNE'S WILL BE BOARDED BY THE FINAL HIT.
It's completely unfair, (And I swear it was in the patch notes as fixed) and just leaves luck. It's not even worth TRYING at this point. So can the Dev's (The one's who closed down the ENTIRE game for a day to fix bugs) PLEASE solve this issue? I've tried 10 times and ALL of them were stolen by some light ship.
And a few other bugs, too.
  • Ned does not give the totem quest reliably (great update guys)
  • ANY Spanish undead DO NOT have to move to hit you.
  • The Raven's Cove story quest will most likely get stuck in your journal at the part where you make the potion. (A whole day, guys!)
  • Frequent crashes during fishing, porting (and pretty much anytime.)
  • Audio bugs such as hearing walking forever. And with the crashes, these bugs are very common.
Add more bugs in the comments, so the Devs can TRY to fix them BEFORE putting out new content.
I like the game, and the Devs, but come on. At least get people to test things!

TL;DR Dev's push new content without bug fixes, such as the QAR.
You just joined 4 days ago so I'll give you a little benefit of the doubt and wiggle room. First, I believe the game was shut down to allow the new raven quest and data to be focused on and built. Not just for bugs. However, you aren't making like points right away.

Had you spent a little time reading these forums, you most likely wouldn't have said 90% of what you enlightened everyone with.
Maybe make this go a little smoother and nicer and spend some time reading this forum before committing a post.
Thanks and good luck plundering.

I decided to cobble this response due to being petrified when I saw the tuff backlash.
You appear to not be in a good mood right now. That doesn't rock, and I can see that you left no stone unturned in expressing your solid feelings. I guess it's gneiss of you to give your opinions, but it seems that people such as yourself are getting boulder with your statements. There are many gems on the forums that express their emotions in a pelite manner, but alas, you are very concrete when you talc with a coal attitude. Metamorhpically speaking, you should try to start your complaints anew and with a clean slate, and don't take this advice for granite just because it's a punishment to read it. You can take my advice ore not, but I think you got the schist of my advice. Don't quarry; I won't get aggregated if you don't take my advice. I just hope this thread doesn't become eroded and jaded with bad mood, and I'm not trying to basalt anyone.
I think I took this one tufa, but Geode willing, there might be a grain of truth in my statement.
There's something very granular about your prose.
Somehow you just totally hijacked this thread.

Please remember this game is in beta stage and we all are playing to test the game.
The bugs you have mentioned have been reported and noted by the TLOPO team.

Ned should give you the totem quest if you talk to him again.

If I remember right in the fix notes they said the flagship boarding rights should now go to the ship that caused more damage.

RC quest: I still have a part stuck in my journal after completing the quest and as RC only got released recently many testers know there are always a few issues to begin with.

Spanish Undead have been like that since I joined TLOPO but I don't think it's a top priority issue at this time.

Crashes are still a big problem and until a fix is found best thing to do is turn off sound in options and avoid Abassa.

There are separate teams working on new content and bug fixes so new content releases are not affecting the advancement on the bug fixing.

I hope this was of some help and useful to you :)
I was wondering about the ravens cove teleportation quest. I have one pirate who has completed the ravens cove quest, but no teleportation quest was offered, and another is working on the quest with no teleportation quest offered. I did talk to ned again before starting any of the subsidiary quests and got the teleportation quest.

I had forgotten about the teleportation quest, and I got it accidentally by attempting to turn in the main quest... Would've saved me time if I remembered that quest...

Back