The Tale Of The Account Hacker

i am being completely honost, that old body i got a friend gave it to me, i think he thought to share it with me i am considering to change it to the regualr password i feel bad if he did...

so if some gives you their info and u change it is that hacking?

Oh good grief...
It is ALSO against the TERMS OF SERVICE on ALL games to give -- or to ask - another players info.
If another player gave someone their info, then the first question is -WHY-.
The answer 99 per cent of the time is because someone else ASKED them for the info. The person who ASKED for the info is a criminal. Period.

Oh good grief...
It is ALSO against the TERMS OF SERVICE on ALL games to give -- or to ask - another players info.
If another player gave someone their info, then the first question is -WHY-.
The answer 99 per cent of the time is because someone else ASKED them for the info. The person who ASKED for the info is a criminal. Period.

Well said! It might be to late to change your account information and you might already be hacked. And anyway, why wiuld someone with good intentions want your account information?

Hi guys.. this has been a crazy couple hours for me. Probably the scariest day in POTCO ever.

It all started when my friend was talking about an account that got hacked. The hacker was named The Last Pluto. My friend told me to go to that server that starts with a K.. at the Port Royal Shipwright. I arrived there, and for 15 minutes the hacker was being a jerk to everyone. I was recording it, but because of the ending I won't upload the video and put it here. Besides, the summary is just Peter deleting things and me insulting him and telling him what he's doing is jail-worthy. Then, I took screenshots of the chat boxes. Here they are.

View attachment 31407Then, he steals my main account. Turns out though, that he didn't, he was just lieing about that, or never tampered with it, because he didn't change the password or anythiView attachment 31408ng.View attachment 31409 Then he threatened me in real life..View attachment 31411Then we pvped.. he made the rules "interesting".View attachment 31412Thank god.View attachment 31413View attachment 31414View attachment 31415Then, I said goodbye.

What. A. Day.
ik when you seclect report and you report them then the next day you see them your like OMG I REPORTED YOU you see ppl who moniter disney arent rly good kinda like paul blart but still they have gm's hiding with phantom and whatever you do they dont get reported

Disney is kind of cheap all they need to do is install a better firewall and they should have visual GMs on all the time
so they can help ppl when there accts were hacked. oh and btw i like ho you said we pvped.... he made the rule "interesting"

Back