Thread Killer

That's annoying. Rules are rules I suppose.
Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 1.45.54 PM.png

That's the paradox. There is no such thing as nothing everywhere.
You'll find the world is a paradox. Do you know half of everything is NOTHING? There is 50% space between atoms, so you're only half there. Everything is half "Nothing"..... till we find that "Something"

;)
*EDIT* (What happens if you post at the same time someone else does....)

You'll find the world is a paradox. Do you know half of everything is NOTHING? There is 50% space between atoms, so you're only half there. Everything is half "Nothing"..... till we find that "Something"

;)
*EDIT* (What happens if you post at the same time someone else does....)
Different atoms have different bonds and forces between them. For example, covalent bonds are very strong and hold atoms close, while van der Waals forces (like London dispersion forces) are rather weak and hold atoms less closely. Any generalization, like 50%, is far from the truth when it comes to estimating the space between atoms as it is much more complex than that. If you want to delve deeper, you would see that what we call an atom is mostly empty space as well.
Although, empty space is different than nothing. Nothing implies there is no empty space there. Empty space is something.

Of course. Spouting random facts is a lot of what makes life fun. I guess that is probably why I want to be an interpretive park ranger.

My resurrection powers are still on cool down, if this thread dies, I may not be as capable of bringing it back like I did before.

Back