TLOPO Alpha Is Now Open!

I have a question to all the alpha players, how do you report the issues you come across in the game to the developers? Or do you even have to? Is it just the fact of playing the game test the stability of the game itself?
Bug reporting methods are listed in the FAQ page (Help menu) on the TLOPO site tlopo.com here:

https://tlopo.com/help/faq/#howdoireport

To save you the trip, here's what it says:

• I've found a bug, how can I report it?

To report a bug to us, please use the feedback tool in-game or message us on IRC by clicking here. Never tell anyone your password on IRC, when you sign in ask for support in the chat.

There is a leave feedback button to report issues as stated above. So far we have access to PR main island, shops, and interaction with the NPC. Also friends list, player interaction, chat are up and running. No enemies, quests, cards or sailing. Just able to explore and report issues but you have to have a stable base before you add more complexities.

Ironmonk

What about the email, support@tlopo.com? Or is that just for people's questions and stuff?
We don't really have a good support email system set up, so until then that isn't going to be a main line of support.

We check it, but it's not a very good setup.

Back