Screenshots TLOPO Beta - Famed+ Legendary + Bright Loot

SabreInquisition.png

I know I haven't posted here in awhile, but I was hoping to get some clarification. I looted this at sea it's hard to see, but the color is clear and it's a Navy Blue Cotton Long Sleeve, but when I claimed it, it turned plain. Is there a way an admin/mod/developer could give me a 1 time use redeem code or is there something I can do to turn it back into a Navy Blue Cotton Long Sleeve?
tlopo 2017-09-27 03-05-19-01.jpg

I know I haven't posted here in awhile, but I was hoping to get some clarification. I looted this at sea it's hard to see, but the color is clear and it's a Navy Blue Cotton Long Sleeve, but when I claimed it, it turned plain. Is there a way an admin/mod/developer could give me a 1 time use redeem code or is there something I can do to turn it back into a Navy Blue Cotton Long Sleeve?View attachment 92728
There is a known bug: when two pieces of clothing are the same kind, the colors get switched. So if the one that looked navy blue turned plain, then there was a plain one that turned navy blue. I'm sorry, there is nothing we can do to get it back.

There is a known bug: when two pieces of clothing are the same kind, the colors get switched. So if the one that looked navy blue turned plain, then there was a plain one that turned navy blue. I'm sorry, there is nothing we can do to get it back.
It's pretty evident that there isn't a plain one though, and that is pretty dumb, no flame intended. I lose a high value item personally as it's the lads navy I need to a bug and I know good and well that a redeem code could be created to rectify this issue, however I understand I am no more important than anybody else and that this would open a dangerous door that I'm sure TLOPO staff has no intention of opening. The unfortunate thing for me is I deleted my navy tank for this and then got hit with a plain so I no longer even have full imperfect navy blue

It's pretty evident that there isn't a plain one though, and that is pretty dumb, no flame intended. I lose a high value item personally as it's the lads navy I need to a bug and I know good and well that a redeem code could be created to rectify this issue, however I understand I am no more important than anybody else and that this would open a dangerous door that I'm sure TLOPO staff has no intention of opening. The unfortunate thing for me is I deleted my navy tank for this and then got hit with a plain so I no longer even have full imperfect navy blue
We find repeat brights all the time. You'll get it back.

In the meantime, thanks for helping us test the game during Beta. This bug will get fixed so that isn't doesn't affect anyone in the full release.

I get that Bort has probably played a bit more than me but come on... I've farmed Smasho a very considerable amount and have done my share of land and sea grinding as well.. Why can't I just get one legendary?
Played since day one and two of those silvers were from earlier beta fishing which was quite OP. Pretty sure Smasho is worse than he was in POTCO, too, so don't worry.

Back