Screenshots TLOPO Beta - Famed+ Legendary + Bright Loot

I know I haven't posted here in awhile, but I was hoping to get some clarification. I looted this at sea it's hard to see, but the color is clear and it's a Navy Blue Cotton Long Sleeve, but when I claimed it, it turned plain. Is there a way an admin/mod/developer could give me a 1 time use redeem code or is there something I can do to turn it back into a Navy Blue Cotton Long Sleeve?View attachment 92728
how do you get the screen to show the entire contents of your plunder?

More cool stuff on Borf. Only need highwaters/trousers for a full db on him:
screenshot_2017-09-28_17-02-26.jpg
screenshot_2017-09-28_14-38-54.jpg

screenshot_2017-09-28_13-55-51.jpg screenshot_2017-09-28_15-30-09.jpg

Aye , mateys.

So I was playing with a friend and trying to get some nice loot from Isla Tormenta. We got bored and decided to log off, but as I was preparing to close the game I was like "Hmm, why don't I try to get my pistol a level up?" ... just out of the blue.

To be fair it was pretty boring but meh, at least I was leveling up while watching TV.... when the impossible happened.
After you see the image you'll understand why I didn't take a SS with the loot pouch (YES, it was a loot pouch, not a chest or skull chest). I basically started shaking and screaming "OHOHOHOOO". Idk why, my inner pirate must've been the Santa of the Caribbean or something. ... I took a photo with my phone after to send to my friend who logged off a couple of minutes earlier though.. I'll put 2 photos there.

Still can't believe it happened. Thanks TLOPO!
LOST SWORD BABY.png

22156943_1556384397754140_28801955_n.jpg

Edit: I hope you can see the images, idk why they turned into text after 2 minutes. :O

Where is the best place to loot for bright corsets??? I seen ss of them but cant really tell where they got them. Idk if this is the right place to ask, sorry if not.

Where is the best place to loot for bright corsets??? I seen ss of them but cant really tell where they got them. Idk if this is the right place to ask, sorry if not.
I’ve found 3 so far. 1 in the Catacombs on Padres, and 2 while sailing. Others have found them at Darkhart and Blanco. Good luck!

Back